Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

For what i understand, the people at fluence recommend at least 6 inches from the canopy!

3 Likes

Wondering about seedlings though. That pic is what it looks like at 15". I guess this is a good start. I can move it in if it is too far and they stretch.

My first run under this fixture. Very excited. :flashlight:

5 Likes

5 durples put in the soil today…
it’s game on!

5 Likes

The first two Durban x San Fernando Valley OG’s have sprouted :seedling:

I believe these two broke surface after less than 72 hours. Pretty quick.

No 1

No 4

EDIT:

Now 3 is on the move also, so that makes 3 for 6 in under 72 hours.

EDIT 2

Here comes No 2 = 4 < 72 hours

7 Likes

I run my 44’s about 6" from the tops with no ill effects. I run the Spydar’s about the same on flowering plants.

9 Likes

Thank you very much!

I will be moving the lamp in closer today.

And with that maneuver, I spy no 6.

I’ll wait for the crab grass to grow out a little before I weed that out. Yes, this has my own compost in it.

& No 5 Makes 6 for 6 in about 72 hours.

13 Likes

Mobile so this post won’t have my usual flair. whooooooo

7/9 so far. The two that haven’t done anything probably won’t, they were mishandled by the usps but I planted them anyway lol. (They were the only two damaged seeds in the pack so mine faired a bit better than eddie and toasts)

14 Likes

I’ve got a couple more making their debut. All 5 on the right and one other trying.

8 Likes

So the two late to join was the last Cheese and another SFV. Both late to the party so I am just going to kill them off.
Everything else was transplanted this evening in to solo’s and will be fed in the am for the first time.

11 Likes

No 5 was the last to sprout and emerged with helmet head. Safe to say, this shell was fully developed. Some folks have steady enough hands and a light enough touch to work the shell apart without damage. I add water to soften the inner membrane and let the sprout do the work.

11 Likes

So my seeds arrived today… Usps is really fucking up… One still got totally crushed… 3 partially and a couple that were just slightly cracked along the line…

I threw them all in purified bottled water. In 24 I will place the ones I know are solid into riot rooters and the others in paper towel.

7 Likes

3/6 above ground after lights on

6 Likes

Man WTF us up with USPS…

https://www.marijuanapackaging.com/clear-concentrate-container-5ml-4500-count-5020.html

2 Likes

Edited for content
I can’t believe USPS. fingers crossed that they are no more “accidents”

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the only way to insure they don’t get smushed, is if they won’t fit in the machine and the postal peeps actually have to manually sort them. If the package doesn’t weigh very much, it still costs the same $3.50 to send it.

Edited for content.

2 Likes

my replacement package should be here today.

should have been here yesterday but for some reason, it goes up the coast then to Indianapolis then past me to St. Louis and then back to my state again…

been in the same spot since 2:47am yesterday…

stupid post office…

2 Likes

Never used to be an issue getting beans in a padded envelope before, something else is going on, I dont have knowledge of it personally, but there are many other peeps I know that have had similar issues in the last two or three months…wonder whats really up?

4 Likes

I am reporting it to the post master again this AM. It is what it is, but this time she put tracers on it to have them watched. These packages were close to an inch thick so someone is doing this intentionally. That said, lets get back to our regularly scheduled program. Disclosing how seeds are sent on a public forum used to be taboo.

6 Likes

4/6 GDP crosses up now… took the scarlet queens out to put into 12/12 so I could drop the light down and do these durples (what I’ve been calling them lol) right!

then I have my typical 2 plants 1 pot…
side shot… grow about 1.5"since lights out… light is now 12" from the top to slow it down

Durple Daddy’s yall!!

5 Likes

I think this is the first sprout I have ever lost to helmet head. Not liking the color at the top of the stem.

8 Likes