Just a couple Mac Stomper Crosses (Giveaway For OG) =) (CLOSED)

@DannyTerpintine the Swackhammer showed up today. Thank you once again. :raised_hands::v::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Hey all you Wild Eyed Pistil Wavers! I’m on the hunt for MAC1. I have plenty to trade including some seeds. Lol.

image|nullxnull
oleskool will dance for MAC Beans!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey there @oleskool830 , got some Mac Stomper but no Mac 1

1 Like

I was going to say I’ve got a pack of Mac x Lando’s stash . No pure Mac or Mac stomper .

3 Likes

Hell it’s ok if they’re stomped on. Sounds close enough to me! Can I send you one of my grandkids or some vintage beans? Just say the word my friend. If you’re inclined I’ll grow em as soon as I get em. Thanks my friend. You are one of our better angels around here.

Blessings…

6 Likes

No problem bud, fire me off an address and I will send you a pack of the Mac Stompers :slight_smile: Not looking for anything bud, will be happy just to see them grow.

5 Likes

Hey Shisk! Who’s Lando?

2 Likes

I believe that is MSK.

MSK (as in Mac Stomper Kush).

Mac Stomper (Capulator) X Pure Kush Suge Cut Dominant Lando’s Stash.

6 Likes

Finally got a ticket for this ride!
:wink:Set to watch.

2 Likes

Oh damn @MoBilly your post made methink this was opened back up :laughing:
Ive been trying to get a pack of these Mac Stompers for awhile and you got my hopes up lmao

3 Likes

you should keep an eye out in the free seeds thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m finally growing the Washing Machine x MAC Stomper. Ive got 3 girls in soil about 4-5 weeks in flower. 1 gallon pots. Have clones of all 3 ready to go for a coco run very soon. Just waiting for the space to open up. Considering the small pots and low light they have endured they are looking nice.

2 Likes

This is the one Im liking the most right now

3 Likes

@DannyTerpintine ve been trying. My laptop broke so Im using my phone. If I open another tab to do a search it makes me reload the thread again. So when I come back :laughing: by then 3 or more people have already got me beat.
I think im going to have to just try and save my money up, and or find someone willing to part with pack or two so I can do a nice hunt with them.

1 Like

Oh damn @Floyd ! Even with all the things they went through, they still look better then what I can do without the issues :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, keeping them in the small pots under a 150 watt blurple wasn’t the plan. I’ve moved them now into a tent with the HLG 550 but I don’t think I will up pot at this point. Probably do more harm than good. Looking forward to see what they will do in coco.

1 Like

It happens haha
And Ive loved my experience simce moving to a self-amended coco medium. I used to use Miracle grow when I first started :face_vomiting: ha !
Then I tried Foxfarms, then Hydro (I loved that as well) and finally I started mixing my own coco.
I dont know if I would ever change from using it now.
I just need to now learn how to recycle it, and im set.
Not sure if you used coco before (I find it hard to beleive that you of all people havnt), or if you just meant this specific strain, but regardless she is going to love it.

3 Likes

Yes Ive grown in coco. There are plants growing/grown in coco in my thread Floyds tent village. As well as soil and Octopots. Its a fairly long thread.

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s
Mine are in Happy Frog and I like it very much. My plan has always been to build my own grow medium.
I’m a frugal man (cheap actually lol).
I’ll use goat manure, compost and old used Happy Frog with added Perlite.
Getting it right may be interesting for myself and entertaining to you all. LOL

2 Likes

She’s looking super happy! Great Work! :100: :heart_eyes: :fire:

yeah, I wouldn’t transplant this later into flower. :+1:

2 Likes