Just got hired...whats next

I can almost smell them from my armchair on the other side of the Atlantic. You lucky git :laughing: we’re still in the dark ages over here.

Nice! it’s got a kind of dreamy haze thing going right enough, adds atmosphere :grin:

haha… those tables split apart with a fingers touch allllll the way down its sick

1 Like

High tech i like! need to crash out now, enjoy your new job bro, later :thumbsup:

1 Like

Maybe someday you’ll run the place and then you can hire me!:wink:

haha one day… today were harvesting one of the flower rooms supposed to be a bust ass day were gonna see! they pull down a room every month and a half

2 Likes

holy shit… 12 hrs half a room… the purple punch though and the strawberry banana… its very hard to explain just how above average this shit is

10 Likes

everythings clean and flavors and smells are on point

1 Like

Wow! 12 hrs for half a room? That’s gotta be a shit ton of plants, but I bet you smell great after all that!

1 Like

yah man its only 3 guys and theres 650 plants in 3 gals in this room.

3 Likes

i was cutting the load of trellace and then running the pots and soil outside which was bagged and dumped.

3 Likes

Holy shit man, that’s a work out! And only half the room yet!

1 Like

How do they irrigate the plants?
What’s the setup?
4x8 tables?

Definitely some elites in there. Any exotics that they’ve bred themselves or strains that you’ve never heard of? Any favorite strains thus far?

I echo what @argo945 said, commercial operations can get ya burnt out, but in my experience I had much joy working for and with people that are in it for the right reason (aside from money, the joy of working for, not with, the plant). What are they feeding the beautiful beasts?

Thanks for sharing and super stoked you’ve found something you love to do and also get paid for. What’s the saying again? “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.” Something like that.

Cheers
Swampy

7 Likes

So, they drip feed the flowering plants and also folior feed and sometimes certain strains need additional hand watering since everythings on one system.

the exotics they bred but right now we have 2 strains being made that have been breeding themselves. the purple punch smells like a fruit punch juice no joke… straight sugar fruitpunch and i tried a dab of the strawberry banana kief pressed with a rosin… it tasted like bubble gum bananas… i cant get over how true the flavors are

and i do know what you mean, luckily this is a really cool group of dudes, most of the day is spent laughing and shooting the shit about cannabis and life

8 Likes

How did you find it? I would like to get a job with cannabis, even part time. If anything, just to learn the best ways to do things.

2 Likes

another 12 in the books… finished harvest, cleaned, vaccum, bleached floors walls and tables, changed filters on humidifiers, and bleached all 650 pots. i had to throw away an ungodly amount of strawberry banana to russet mites. man those mofos are no joke didnt have any of them on maui

3 Likes

i found an ad on craigslist for a packager position and i inquired got a interview. at the interview i explained that i had been growing for almost 8 years most of which was on a small commercial level and i owned and operated a bhogart. turned out one of there main partner companys had just lost a grower and they needed someone really bad with harvest coming. he put me in direct contact with the grower and it was right time right place i got the second interview

4 Likes

off to another day, today were refilling 3 gal pots with coco. making plant selections from the nursery and prepping for transplant. also need to flush lines and clean reservoir

14 hr day… finished cleaning everything then filled 650 3 gals with coco… transplanted 650 clones from the nursery. Threw away about 100 because they lacked vigor… it was kinda funny i alot of people on here would have been freaking out if they saw what when in the trash can. anyways were doing purple punch, strawberry banana, a cookies cross, and then for exotics lemon tree, orange tree, pure kush, and 8 phenos of a skittles cross. cleaned the room again after transplant and first watering. Tomorrow were reseting drip system and taking a 1000 clones

5 Likes

Damn bro, and who ever said growing was easy work? :open_mouth:

2 Likes