Just got hired...whats next

no one who has ever done it for a living. i knew what i was getting into lol

1 Like

6 Likes

Wow! How many people does it take to do that in a day?

1 Like

only one person cuts and the other 2 of us are running trays of cuttings to the cloning room

4 Likes

Or even doing it as a hobby

1 Like

I hear that! I easily lose 3-4 hrs tending to my small coco tent now that they gotta get fed twice a day, but Iā€™m so happy for you bro doing what you love for a living. I dream to someday do the same, and remember I wasnā€™t kidding about getting a job when your running your own facility one day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Following along with @Billyā€™s adventures in commercial cannabis cultivation! Heā€™s giving me hope while I try to get hired doing the same thing.

4 Likes

First week is in the books. Today i did a final clean on our flower room 1 that we just transplanted. then i cleaned the nursery that the clones came from. Then i did pm management on the younger clones going into the tables i just cleaned and moved them to the tables. Clones are gonna be taken tomorrow and i have the day offā€¦ i was getting done at 2 and 3 in the morning last couple days it nice to get off at 9 and have a beer!!

6 Likes

Congrats bro on the successful completion of your first week. Iā€™ll toke one with you while you have your :beer:. By the way, what time you usually start work?

2 Likes

good question im a early birdā€¦ these guys are on a different schedule that ive been on before and i understandā€¦ so first offā€¦ in my own adventures night owl 100 percentā€¦ running lights at night you cut cooling cost drastically. which leads you to be a night owl staying u all night with plants doing work and also once your in a grow room for 30 mins your not gonna sleep for 3 hours atleast your bodys gonna be a wake from that light its just my own opinion. so thats the lifeā€¦ like restaurant and barā€¦ late nights anyways 11 is there start timeā€¦ enough time to prep everything and do nursery then the lights turn on

2 Likes

Agree totally. That is exactly why I am up right now! (itā€™s 2:16 am where Iā€™m at)! :sleeping:

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: SeymourGreenā€™s Tent

i got promoted todayā€¦ haha super stokedā€¦ we finished the clones i reset all the drips for nursery and flower room. we added extra plants a bunch of random reset tasksā€¦ things are starting to look really good

5 Likes

well got a day offā€¦ clones are taken and rootingā€¦ 1300 total 300 purple punch 300 strawberry banana 300 cookies 150 lemon tree 150 orange tree 100 exotics the flower room flips over today. the 2nd flower room is looking killer alot of deleafing and training. tomorrow im gonna start the trellis in flower room 1.

3 Likes

so yesterday i cleaned our nursery reservoir then re filled and mix it upā€¦ we run our p.h lower than im used to because of the coco and it took a moment to get the res stable its 1000 gals. checked on clones there all looking good. Then i spent the rest of the day de-leafing bottoms on plants in flower room 2. which are looking outrageous. We do alot of deleafing for pm management. More than im used to we only leave about the top 3 sets of leafsā€¦once there heavily flowering, and also when there moved to hids in the nursery. theres alot of plants packed in though and it doesnt look as bad as it soundsā€¦ today im doing the trellis in flower room 1 should be funā€¦boss man hooked it up yesterday threw me a jar of sauce he just poured outā€¦ scraped it and bam theres almost a 6 grams haha

8 Likes

I need a job with perks like that! :open_mouth:

1 Like

long day of deleafing in flower room 2ā€¦ there at 31 days and absolutely smashing id have pics but i broke my phone on saturday trying to fix itā€¦standing on a bucket all dayā€¦ if only you could collect all the resin stuck on my arms right now. plants are in trellisā€™s so its a full arm reach into the middle no moving plantsā€¦ the tables roll there 4 ft wide 25ft long and theres 8 in each room

4 Likes

Haha! Sticky arm hairs. I use a little coconut oil to rub it in and get rid of the sticky-ickyness.

2 Likes

ayy thats a good idea im gonna try that i usually just take a really hot shower and enjoy the aroma. Purple punch was coated in resin. the strain does really well

2 Likes

My habits come from a time when you didnā€™t want to go to the grocery store with skunk-arms :+1: :laughing: Not so important where you are, @Billy

4 Likes