Just running a few things for fun

Thanks :love_you_gesture::exclamation: I’m running 8 AC Infinity side lights & AC infinity evo8 led. 5x5 tent running the over light on 7 and side lights on 5.
78-80 temp with lights on 69/73 temp with lights off
50/60 humidity on /off. No humidifier in flower needed . While plants are watered ,the room humidity stays up? If it drops under 40,that’s how I know my plants are bone dry

1 Like

Ahhh the name :sob::sob:it’s my favorite character from family guy.

1 Like

March 6 is week 4. This is from week 3.
So far looking Frosty,I’ll get a better pic away from the light. It also stinks but I can’t pin point it just yet

3 Likes

Slightly better pic of day 27

6 Likes

How are you liking those ionbeam side lites? I’m thinking about getting some.

They’re certainly worth it , I got 8 side lights in my 5x5 . On 5 intensity, my top light (evo8 ) is on 6. They like it pretty good , 79/80 with light on at highest , but it thrives in that higher flower temp

2 Likes

ive been running tween 81 and 85 lites on. i got 1 of those ion beams pretty versatile units. not alot of horsepower tho.
with a second 4 bar set can you hook all 8 to 1 power supply/controller??

Yea I basically plugged the USB in each side of the small controller. It’s not connected to a pro controller though , I manually control the side lights from the 2 port controller . The pro controller u can use a app
Daylight savings almost messed me up in flower today lol

1 Like

So you use 1 of the mini controllers with 2 usbc plugged into it but you still have 2 power cords coming out of the tent right? Now I’m figuring you can’t hook 2 sets up in series cause the y both come with that end bar with 1 cord.

Yea becuase I have my main light ,carbon filter & 2 fans plugged into my pro controller . Then my mini controller us for my 2 sets of side lights.
I think theres a controller with more ports or a way to daisy chain.