Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints and anyone else around today!
Have a great one brother. I’m flying high thinking about this gathering! :slight_smile:
It shall be something songs will be written about! Others will try for years to replicate the awesomeness to no avail! Decades from now young people will speak in hushed voices about the legendary gathering of old hat growers and the amount of killer ganja they went through in only one day!!!
OK, slightly too much?
I might be a little high right now. lol

1 Like

Maaaannnn!
I can’t get blazed yet. I have a dental appointment at 9:30. But after that??? Look out. Cap Junky here I come

3 Likes

Mine is at 1:00. lol

1 Like

My teeth are so crashed!
I’m thinking about getting dentures. Can’t afford implants.

Heck man, you go and get them falsies. I’ve got a drill and some stainless wood screws.
Easy peasie!
It won’t hurt a bit. Well… maybe just a little bit.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Between you and my brother with his rusty pocket knife, I guess we’ll be good to go. Haha.

3 Likes

If you want, but I’m always here for you bro. I don’t mind helping out and blood doesn’t bother me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Won’t be on much today, doing some cooking and yard work……… stay dry and high!

4 Likes

Mornin OGs

3 Likes

Good.morning OGs

2 Likes

Cooking and yard work @Oldjoints ? Sounds like you’re expecting a little company.

1 Like

Good morning all!

1 Like

Morning, OJ and family. Just a couple more days. Wish I lived close enuff to come help you get ready.

2 Likes

Ok peeps it’s real close to party time.
I am getting things ready on my end:

There is no ground beef in that sauce, it’s all Italian sausage. All ingredients are real, fresh and organic.
The base is Roma tomatoes.

The ricotta is made with 2 eggs fresh basil, parsley, and a touch of pepper.

I am going to build the lasagna today and refrigerate
until a few hours before party time.

8 Likes

A man with a plan!
Can’t wait bruh.

1 Like

Can’t forget the main course:

We are still trimming…… so will be a few added jars!

11 Likes

I haven’t had anything to eat this morning and you got me salivating! Dang it all. Now I have to go make a ham, mushroom, jalapeno and cheese omelet to go with my coffee.

1 Like

When I make sketty sauce I use the Johnsonville Italian sausage. The HOT style. But its really not hot. Just a tiny bit spicy. But its our favorite. Love me some Italian sausage. I think its the carraway seeds in it that really turns on my taste buds.

2 Likes