JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Balls to the wall

2 Likes

Woooooo things are starting to take off. I believe the back left corner is the stretch indica pheno, I will gladly collect that pollen on its own.

33 Likes

Freaking brilliant @JustANobody !
That was totally worth burning through so many of my :heart: 's catching up!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks dude! Means a lot. They had a Har life in veg but going to such a big pot really pays off and makes it super easy. I am very excited for the big male.

9 Likes

He’s Primo looking bruv. Make sure present day JustANobody tosses some of that pollen in your back freezer for when future JustANobody finds another plant that makes his head go :boom: !

:v:

7 Likes

They look great. Must smell nice in there.

3 Likes

Nothing yet really!

3 Likes

Yes I have a shit ton of descicant to properly dry and store everything. Some will be kept in the fridge some stashed in the freezer. I’m hoping to send a ton of pollen all over the OG from this project. I’m very excited to see how the blockberry, Halle Berry, and Sowah Cut chucks go.

8 Likes

Out of 13 seeds I have 8 males and 5 females. Not terrible? What’s everyone’s thoughts on that breakdown? Keep in mind there are 7 other females in there to be pollinated as well for chucks.

8 Likes

Wow, day 12 or 13 of flower.
It has begun.

25 Likes

Nice! You’re doing a great job brotha! In my limited time chucking, the 8M/5F ratio means it’s going to be wide open in the offspring. I don’t see a problem with that. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Thanks dude I appreciate it. First chuck run and so far so good IMO. No a perfect run due to space, but it’s going well considering

6 Likes

I think that’s a diverse mix, I’d be stoked if anything !

3 Likes

He looks stellar! Gonna be fun watching this seed run.

3 Likes

Great work homie :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Looking great! Those males look like they are gonna make some pollination happen :wink:

3 Likes

I hope they make a real big mess! Should be a ton of pollen to distribute to the OG.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m getting pumped for our breeding run coming up! I know it’s going to be a long tedious process. My fiance thinks it will be a cakewalk I’m like psh I wish. Gonna be all new things to fear and learn about. Definitely don’t wanna spread male pollen everywhere when I’m running a perpetual grow

3 Likes

It’s going to be awesome and you will do great!

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words!

2 Likes