JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Made sure a Halle Berry and Blockberry clone were right next to the massive Mango Hashplant male. My Archive Blueberry mom is right there as well.

21 Likes

Everyone looking happy, even the one that got topped by mistake. Opps.

Also a couple of the females I grabbed clones of.

25 Likes

26 Likes

They are standing up proud man. Nice work!

1 Like

Look at this dude. Glad I grabbed cuts of him, who knows.

17 Likes

It’s not something I normally find myself saying but damn…that is one handsome guy. :fire: :joy:
@JustANobody

3 Likes

He really is.

2 Likes

Great news from Shoe. Looks like thst big male very well may be the stretch indica pheno. I’m so glad I grabbed snips.

14 Likes

You think you might have some extra pollen? I can think of a couple strains I’d like to chuck it at.

1 Like

That’s the game plan man, I plan to distribute the open pollination pollen to the OG. Depending how much I get from that male individually will determine if I give any of that specific plant out or not. But the good news is I did grab snips and will start rooting 1 today so I can hopefully pass out snips of him.

8 Likes

Holy crap! It’s gotta be. Nice

5 Likes

@JustANobody You are really killing it.

3 Likes

Hell yeah man that’s sweet!

2 Likes

Thank you! Still learning and keeping it moving.

2 Likes

Is this a more rare pheno, or just a more desirable one? Either way, nice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m told it’s a very desirable pheno.

7 Likes

Things are happening. The clone pistils are starting to show pollination.

32 Likes

Are you literally letting sex happen freely without monogamy? In this case, doesn’t it make a difference in choosing a specific male? Sorry for the translator’s English.

4 Likes

I am doing an open pollination to help keep some genetic diversity, make seeds, and do some chucking with clones.

11 Likes

I stopped to think about it right after sending the message. It is very common to see selections of males to carry out this propagation, but I agree that using them all opens up the chance for more phenotypes. Congratulations on the work, it’s really beautiful.

7 Likes