JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Whats the pretty purple girl? I like her.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome bro! They look so good :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

That’s blockberry!

2 Likes

Yea, once I do this I think this is when I would start to narrow down. I also found a nice male I will do targeted pollination with after this run.

3 Likes

Thanks dude! I’m excited to see pollination starting.

Oh man, i was eyeballing that clone you donated to Hoss. Bad timing for clones right now. Maybe some beans of her in the future. :+1::v:

1 Like

I plan to self her eventually as well. Curious to see how those will come out. And also a Holly berry BX to blockberry

2 Likes

If you get a chance you should 100% grab any of the clones @hoss8455 offers up. Great genetics and the money goes to support a variety of great causes.

2 Likes

Noted! The beans i got from him through his charity auction sound promising. I just need more room.:joy:

1 Like

Oh ya, it’s getting serious in there.

28 Likes

So how many seeds you think you will make? Im gonna guess a shit ton!

1 Like

I hope, but I have no clue.

3 Likes

Just caught up on the thread. Man that garden look so good. :fire: :green_heart:

You got some interesting Xs in there too!

3 Likes

I’m following every step of this race. I repeat, this is so beautiful!!! @JustANobody

2 Likes

Thank you! We try.

2 Likes

Break out the hazmat suit! It’s gonna get dusty af!
Nice bro it’s so on now! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

We are getting little clouds when I give them a shake. I figure I need to pull the males next week? 2 weeks? What’s the timing I should be shooting for here @TopShelfTrees1?

3 Likes

I’d say 2 weeks is ample especially if you are shaking and dispersing. I just try and get everything pollinated at least once , good. But if it’s plooms of dust like that you’ll be good 100% it’s crazy how far that stuff goes!

5 Likes

The Mango hashplant females seem to be taking a bit of time to show actual buds too which is interesting.

3 Likes

I noticed that too, if it keeps up that way I’d go a bit longer just to be sure.

4 Likes