JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

It seems the Dreadbread is taking a bit longer to show buds than lots of things I’ve ran, might be due to that Mango Biche momma is my suspicion?

3 Likes

Must be, good call

2 Likes

That’d make sense. Thanks for the info on that.

3 Likes

Everyone looking good. Figured I should probably showcase the dudes for record keeping.

42 Likes

Suspected stretch indica male is looking hella nice! Some dinner plate looking fan leaves there and stretchy for sureeeee :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Man those males are nice! Hope you have a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thanks dude! This grow is going well so far. I’m itching to get the males out of there so I can get the blumats connected

5 Likes

Curious why you’re waiting to use the blumats till you take the males out?
Planning no to buy a kit/set for my couple plants in my 4x2 flower tent when some 4/20 sales are going on in a few weeks

2 Likes

Because I’m going to pull everything out and reorganize once I pull the males out and that’s a pain in the ass with blumats imo

2 Likes

Righttttt, that makes sense :joy:
I was wondering if it was like something to do the the pollen if you used drip line attachments or idk what I was thinking, ha!
You like them though? Seems anyone with them loves em

2 Likes

I really do like them for growing in organic soil. Big pots and blumats make for an easy grow.

3 Likes

@JAWS I know we have talked about pollination time frame and when pollination needs to happen by. I flipped to flower 23 days ago, on day 28 should I be pulling males?

1 Like

ahh ya id say, just check them out if there male sac’s are dropping then for0sure pull them out there about to go off.

you got any pics ?.

peace …

1 Like

This was from a couple days ago. They are dropping pollen for sure.

26 Likes

ok so WOWW you are leaving them in there to breed your crop ?, if thats the case ya you can leave them in there longer. was a misunderstanding on my part. full tent breed ya let them do there thing, if your fan is doing the spreading well then you should be good and pollenated not long after they start releasing the pollen. never done an open pollen like that but yup if your seeing lots of pollen then pull when ever you think is good. they look like there doing there thing.

very nice …

5 Likes

Oh ya for sure, pollination is happening, just not sure how long to leave them in there lol. Also from a few days ago.

24 Likes

ya your looking good brother, nice brown/curled hairs a very good sign there breed.

very nice …

3 Likes

Hell ya, thanks for letting me know. Doing a full open pollination as well as tossed a bunch of cuts in to make some chucks.

5 Likes

That’s my plan for my next (3rd) grow, first run used fox farm standard trio of nutes along with a few other things like wollastonite and agsil16, amended that soil with some build a soil craft blend and wollastonite for the second run and was still using up some of the fox farm nutes I have, but the plants hardly needed any, and I didnt want to push them hard this time and get too burn etc and they’ve been super happy, now nearing the end, been watering just water for a couple weeks and fade is just finally starting, I think the soil still had plenty in it and I probably need the bottles at all except for more phosphorus flowering.
Planning the next run so I can just throw on a tea or whatever booster once in a while and a top dress going into flower and let em ride with blumats.
It gets old realllllll quick mixing up and PHing batches of nutes, especially in a small house/grow space not conducive to that

2 Likes

So many balls.

22 Likes