JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Balls up the Ying Yang… :smiley:

2 Likes

So much pollen…

24 Likes

Big Job at the end, to clean it up for the next run, Gotta deactivate all of that splew… Fun Times Ahead !!! :joy: Start Collecting it Up Now… We need it in the community… :wink:

3 Likes

Right now at @JustANobody ‘ s house :partying_face: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Basically, shit is wild. I’ll do a collection tomorrow night. Any tips?

5 Likes

@DougDawson Help…

2 Likes

Oooh, collection time is here. What do you want to know bud?

4 Likes

What’s the best way to collect the pollen to get a good amount to dry, store, and pass around? I have a bunch of descicant for drying. I have parchment paper for envelopes.

4 Likes

I think a very dry plastic tray can help. Place them close to the males and give them a few shakes so the pollen can fall, of course, with the ventilation completely turned off. Then you can add it with a brush that is still virgin and then store it

3 Likes

Looky here.

Once this is ready I’ll do a couple of wiki giveaways for Mango Hashplant open pollination pollen

16 Likes

You’re going down the rabbit hole quick! But good job dude this is fun to watch, also did you come to a conclusion on how to collect your he pollen a bit?

3 Likes

Yea I need a brush. I lined a tray with parchment paper and then used an edge to collect it together and flick out the male pollen sacks. Scooped it into a parchment envelope and into a sealed container with descicant beads and into the fridge. A brush would get me more.

I’m going to do another collection tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Try some not in the fridge too!

3 Likes

I’ll do that with tomorrow’s batch. What’s the thinking behind that? This is my first time so educate me please. I plan to collect tonight, tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and then Monday thebmakes go to the chickens.

I shook some of the females and they put off more pollen than the males!

3 Likes

Colder means a slower dry and less staying power? Faster low humidity dry would create a harder envelope around the pollen grain ?

5 Likes

Oh interesting. Slower even with the descicant?

2 Likes

Cold trumps dessicant

3 Likes

Gotcha. They’ve only been in there less than 5 min. Should I pull them out?

1 Like

This is interesting, if I could ask can we get pics also?

2 Likes

Probably not it’s messy and I’ll be the only one around trying to do everything before work.

2 Likes