JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

That plant is a beast, ripens fast, smells amazing, super easy to grow and clone. She’s got it all. I brought a couple cones of her out with me today and everyone commented on how nice she tasted. People were definitely impressed.

6 Likes

Does anyone know anything about these?

4 Likes

@JustANobody what size pots are you running and was it hard to tune the blumats?

2 Likes

.75 - 1 gal in veg, 2.5-7 gal in flower. Nope super easy, as long as you follow the instructions for prepping them to a T. I let the carrots soak for days if not weeks, then I use a little eye dropper to force any air out of the carrot tops, then I close the top valve, screw on the tops and let them soak for another 30 min - day. Then they are ready to use, I’ve never had a run away blumat, I’ll adjust the carrots a time or 2 and then it’s just cruise control.

7 Likes

Veg tent looking good this morning. Did some culling to get rid of doubles.

11 Likes

Little side project journal going in over here.

6 Likes

Goooooood morning.

17 Likes

“Everybody Rise” :grin:

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Beautiful garden, Those ladies are loving your care.

2 Likes

They are doing pretty ok! I love how happy the plants are with the blumats, makes a huge difference imo for organic grows.
I see you just wrapped up a breeding project, that’s awesome. I can’t wait to get a successful breed!

4 Likes

I keep seeing these blumats and looks like its worth the trouble shooting at first. Hand watering is a pain when everything is going smooth and a blessing when you stumble on a male part problem child in the tent.

Its addicting brotha, The thoughts of pairings never end after you start :joy:
I look forward to your project and crosses with OP of Mango HP.

5 Likes

If you’re growing in dirt take a look at them. The initial set up for each run is kind of a pain but it’s so worth it. I’ll still hand water once a week or 2 to give them a nice soak, they respond well and gives me a chance to check them out.

4 Likes

The blumats look to be killing it! They all
Look to be praying! How big of a res did you have to set up to handle the tent?

1 Like

I run a 32 gal food safe garbage can with 2 210 gph vivosun pumps. One mixes and keeps the water moving the other feeds the blumats.I need to get the UV light plugged back in, maybe today if I remember.

5 Likes

So they aren’t gravity fed?

1 Like

No, you can run them either way, so far I’ve had no issues with power outages using a pump.

2 Likes

OK so I got some good feedback on some seeds I had made. I mixed them all up as a blend it’s Hawaiian Cat Piss v3 S1’s and OSS x Hawaiian Cat Piss v3 Fems. Let’s do a wiki style giveaway, I’ll leave it open until at least tonight, maybe tomorrow morning.

If you overwrite someone you are ineligible.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Natea
  3. @smooth
  4. @I.am.human
  5. @420noob
  6. @sunra108 :us:
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @IKEA22
  11. @JOHN1234 :us:
  12. @BIGJ
  13. @cartwright
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @jamMAKEcan
  16. @Dannyrawdog420
  17. @FTWFrogg
  18. @OnePassionateGrower
    Please add more numbers as needed.
21 Likes

Did I win?

6 Likes

Maybe! We will see!

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @JustANobody! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody
Been hearing great thing about the cat piss.
Good luck growchachos :seedling:

1 Like