JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

They are looking good. I’m really glad the Blumats are working for you. I’d feel like a jerk if they tanked your grow.

5 Likes

I’d be so mad at you and then you’d have to give me all your weed. It’d be a mess.

8 Likes

What a grow. Can’t believe it took me so long to pop in here and check it out. I see the really active threads and it’s kinda intimidating because I worry I can’t keep up with what’s going on.

Figured I’d share my pollen storage method. I fold it up in paper and label it how to open it so I don’t spill it all over. Vacuum pack with a dessicant pack and toss in the fridge in a dark bag. When I need it, take out the bag I want, set it out for 30 minutes to warm it up and THEN open it. I’m no master pollinator but that’s been working for me.

The discussion about nutrients has been interesting. I’m using Mega Crop 2-part which is similar to 3-2-1 but I like some of the additional stuff. Just starting in hydroponics so still new territory and haven’t formed any substantive opinions yet. But love reading a good back-and-forth about the topic.

I’ve been lusting after MOB for a long time and electric stoner offered me a cut, super excited for that. Nice seeing it in someone’s grow. Very much looking forward to it.

Anyway, happy I opened up this thread and see the madness you are getting up to! :sunglasses::rofl:

8 Likes

That plant is a beast, ripens fast, smells amazing, super easy to grow and clone. She’s got it all. I brought a couple cones of her out with me today and everyone commented on how nice she tasted. People were definitely impressed.

6 Likes

Does anyone know anything about these?

4 Likes

@JustANobody what size pots are you running and was it hard to tune the blumats?

2 Likes

.75 - 1 gal in veg, 2.5-7 gal in flower. Nope super easy, as long as you follow the instructions for prepping them to a T. I let the carrots soak for days if not weeks, then I use a little eye dropper to force any air out of the carrot tops, then I close the top valve, screw on the tops and let them soak for another 30 min - day. Then they are ready to use, I’ve never had a run away blumat, I’ll adjust the carrots a time or 2 and then it’s just cruise control.

7 Likes

Veg tent looking good this morning. Did some culling to get rid of doubles.

11 Likes

Little side project journal going in over here.

6 Likes

Goooooood morning.

17 Likes

“Everybody Rise” :grin:

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Beautiful garden, Those ladies are loving your care.

2 Likes

They are doing pretty ok! I love how happy the plants are with the blumats, makes a huge difference imo for organic grows.
I see you just wrapped up a breeding project, that’s awesome. I can’t wait to get a successful breed!

4 Likes

I keep seeing these blumats and looks like its worth the trouble shooting at first. Hand watering is a pain when everything is going smooth and a blessing when you stumble on a male part problem child in the tent.

Its addicting brotha, The thoughts of pairings never end after you start :joy:
I look forward to your project and crosses with OP of Mango HP.

5 Likes

If you’re growing in dirt take a look at them. The initial set up for each run is kind of a pain but it’s so worth it. I’ll still hand water once a week or 2 to give them a nice soak, they respond well and gives me a chance to check them out.

4 Likes

The blumats look to be killing it! They all
Look to be praying! How big of a res did you have to set up to handle the tent?

1 Like

I run a 32 gal food safe garbage can with 2 210 gph vivosun pumps. One mixes and keeps the water moving the other feeds the blumats.I need to get the UV light plugged back in, maybe today if I remember.

5 Likes

So they aren’t gravity fed?

1 Like

No, you can run them either way, so far I’ve had no issues with power outages using a pump.

2 Likes

OK so I got some good feedback on some seeds I had made. I mixed them all up as a blend it’s Hawaiian Cat Piss v3 S1’s and OSS x Hawaiian Cat Piss v3 Fems. Let’s do a wiki style giveaway, I’ll leave it open until at least tonight, maybe tomorrow morning.

If you overwrite someone you are ineligible.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Natea
  3. @smooth
  4. @I.am.human
  5. @420noob
  6. @sunra108 :us:
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @IKEA22
  11. @JOHN1234 :us:
  12. @BIGJ