JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Congrats @JustANobody !! Awesome and best of luck to you!
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@JustANobody
Link?

2 Likes

I’ll provide a link here once I get the post up. Thanks for the support everyone. Greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Yo that’s sick man :metal:

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’m very excited the the weighted blanket I decided to take cuts of. I’m also kicking myself for not taking cuts of the one next to it.

Keeper

Kicking myself

17 Likes

Blockberry

Halle berry

20 Likes

Keep some foliage and reveg it, then Pull some clones :grin::v:

3 Likes

Really nice looking plants man! I see a skull here :rofl:

11 Likes

@HappyGoLucky21 Damn. I was just thinking the same thing. Wow that crazy.

3 Likes

Now I just need the rest of the damn kit!

11 Likes

Out of likes but I think you’ll like their nutes they seem to dissolve nicely and work well in coco from my experience.

3 Likes

I sure hope so or @Crafty_Flame has a ton of explaining to do! /s
Haha

5 Likes

Haha :joy:

And before I forget at least with my water that’s about 7.1-7.2 pH and 0.1 EC those nutrients were pretty pH stable as well

2 Likes

Simple and clean! As far as base nutrients, it doesn’t get better IMO. There are lots of great additives from other companies, but for price, quality, and ease of use, Flexin is the way to go.

5 Likes

Can’t wait, everything should be delivered this week. Flower is starting to wrap up next week and then up pot the Mango hashplants and get ready to start the Peanut Butter Dream.

5 Likes

I definitely agree I would go as far to say Flora flex is one of my favorite nutrients I’ve ever used, but I’ve mainly used things like botanicare or early on GH.

Always wanted to try canna and Jacks just for comparison reasons, but Floraflex is awesome

5 Likes

Canna is amazing, it’s between them and cultured solutions for absolute favourite of all time. Not gonna lie though advanced gave me epic results for years 10-12 years back. But now it’s ridiculous, gotta be pushing serious weight to afford that line, all 17 bottles smh. Their voodoo juice was miracle liquid to me for many years, the side by sides were unreal!

5 Likes

Canna is the best overall imo for sure. My one and only issue with them is price, but the results are top tier! I think Boost is one of the best synthetic products on the market, but again, so expensive!

2 Likes