JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Dude your weighted blanket looks ridiculously good!

2 Likes

Thanks! They have been very easy to grow.

2 Likes

She is not a fan of gardening lol. Ive tried multiple things to no avail. I try to include her in anything I do and that just seems to solve my issues. She just like being up my but 24/7

1 Like

Fishing if you can find a verified trout farm . Just fish and she’s guaranteed to win .

1 Like

This hasn’t fallen yet, so that’s great. I’ll revamp the design today and print another. I’m going to make it smaller all around.

Carnage pic

11 Likes

Some history around weighted blanket.

4 Likes

I eyeballed the shit out of this. Let’s see if it works.

8 Likes

What material are you using for prints? Do you think a more flexible one would be more forgiving to eliminate the tent pole clip snapping?

1 Like

I’m using petg. I think the v1 clamp for this particular model was too “tall” and not able to stretch enough. The next clamp is more similar in size to the solo cup ones that have had no issues coming on and off. The difference is I centered the cavity better and opened up the opening a couple of mm to see if that gets me where I need to be. The internal diameter of the clamp is unchanged.

4 Likes

Heck yeah sounds like you got it figured out! Took me a few reads to understand what you were getting at im still learning the 3d printer lingo

1 Like

You and me both bud, I’m slowly getting it. I’ve designed systems and networks before but designing physical stuff is new to me.

3 Likes

Flower tent is looking greatttttt.

Blockberry

Halle Berry

Sowah Pebbles (@JAWS Fruity Pebbles OG F4 Citrus Pheno)

Weighted Blanket

32 Likes

Looking mighty fine mate :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Appreciate it

2 Likes

Flower tent is looking really nice mate! :raised_hands::star_struck::evergreen_tree::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it! Can’t wait to get it down and get the seed run going.

2 Likes

Man! Got me itching to pop those weighted blanket!
Great job bro :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

You should! And make some!

4 Likes

Yup. Everything in the flower tent looks great.
It must smell great in there too.

2 Likes

I second that!! @TopShelfTrees1 should make some beans of weighted blankets and send some my way :grin: To test of course .:rofl: make sure they grow right :joy::rofl:

4 Likes