JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

@misterbee my library is always open to you my friend. All you have to do is ask.

6 Likes

That will be in the works also. I wanna finish up this cross and free up some space :v:

4 Likes

I totally understand that issue I got a couple. And just added the couple :joy::rofl: you sent

5 Likes

I have perfected the turbo cloner and cloning in general. All I use is clonex clone and seedling solution and clonex gel. TheAny form of hydro or coco keep ph at 5.8 room or tent temp 73*-75*F and humidity around 80%. Works every time my friend , this last round had roots on a few cuts from @JustANobody in 6 days :v:

7 Likes

3x3 veg tent current status.

16 Likes

Check out this auction @DougDawson is putting on for a great cause and member of the OG mod team.

6 Likes

Got em packed in there pretty good. Lol. My 4x5 is getting the same way. Looking good :v: and any other cuts you want to send my way your more than welcome. I’ll get em rooted and potted. I’ve got family that will be wanting clones and they do outdoor. Great way to test some strains. My father in law usually wants 12 different strains. My brother in law usually takes 4 -6. , my brother has a buddy wanting 10 , my brother usually does the clones but hlvd has him a little sideways and trying to finish those plants out he doesn’t want to pass it around. All new seed stock popped ready to replace the sick plants.

5 Likes

Tag those offshoots well, Amazing how fast you’d forget with just three or four plants of 6

3 Likes

That sucker packed nicely :+1:.
Trying to plan a veg tent myself. If you could choose a 4x2, would that work out better than a 3x3?
I can fit either, just looking for some ideas to get started. Thx

3 Likes

I’d like to think the 3x3 is better because of the extra sqft.

3 Likes

I’m more than happy to hook up most everyone, but @defseeds isn’t getting shit from me, he burned me once.

9 Likes

Great news. Seeds for both germination tests are already cracking in less than 24 hours.

7 Likes

Congrats dude! Also good afternoon how’s the day treating ya?

2 Likes

Busy day of silly busy work

3 Likes

I always run from the Conservation officers even if I’m totally legal. When do you get the chance to play a crook with no repercussions.

3 Likes

I’ll stop and talk to them :joy::rofl:. I keep it friendly so when they walk by I just get a wave and they continue on there way :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

We like to be friendly with them.

4 Likes

I’ve been boarded by the Coast Guard when I had 4 already in a 23 ft boat. Passed. They are scary.

3 Likes

I’ve been pulled over by the police twice and once by coast guard because they wanted to know what motor I had in by boat :joy::rofl:. 19’6” sea ray bow rider with 415 hp 350 , not something they see or here often in my style boat. Thru hull exhaust, she’s a bit lumpy on idle and in a good day I’ve gotten it up to 64mph.

4 Likes

Got a little party going on under the lid of this cloner. Woohoo look at all them roots

10 Likes