JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

The dispensary weed around here all looks PGR’d.

3 Likes

That is the stuff that scare the crap out of me, I avoid anything that looks like it for sure.

1 Like

All the clones are starting to look good in their new homes! I’m sure this time next week they will be taking off.

13 Likes

They’re looking more happy! Nice work. How many romulan did you end up with? 4?

4 Likes

Lol ya 4 they all rooted. So that’ll get passed around a bunch in January.

4 Likes

Nice! Glad there was good success rooting those envelope cuts! Want to put that info on the An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border
Thread. I need to start some accounts of success there. It was silly to try in the heat of summer anyway. Lol

4 Likes

Dude I’m super impressed. I’d like to send some via that method back your way maybe march time frame.

2 Likes

Awesome! I think as long as it’s not negative degrees out it should be okay. Mostly insulated within other mail. It’s really just that last stretch until collecting it from the mailbox that is crucial. But that’s the same for a box of clones on your porch too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Jose quervo :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:. My amigos bring the good stuff up from Mexico ( Jalisco ) when the come up in the spring to work. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I checked the clear cups, damn near every single one already has a few roots out to the edge of the clear cups. They are getting ready for take off.

2 Likes

I used to use clear cups when I grew with dirt so I could see the roots and know when it’s time to up pot. And I got nothing but grief for it. So many people commented on get rid of clear cups , gonna burn the roots. Never really had an issue. But I switched and finally just said f- the dirt I’m gonna figure out hydro. :joy::rofl: only use the cups now to start plants for my father in law and one of my brother in laws :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Oh man, I use clear cups inside red cups. Best of both worlds!

4 Likes

Didn’t think of doing that. Lol. I had the wife grab this massive pack of like 300 solo cups about 2 years ago. I still have over half :joy::rofl:. I use 20 in spring to start my inlaws plants for there outside grows.

4 Likes

You could have a keg party?

3 Likes

Man, MOB is a straight up chonker. Thank you to @Electric-Stoner for maintaining this beauty. She smells amazing!

15 Likes

Poked my head in a the flower tent, that citrus pheno FP OG from @jaws is a big gurl. Even if she’s not the dry cereal pheno, she’s going to be kept around, most likely long term. I gave her a shot of mag last night and she seems maybe a little happier. For anyone who has her, this is FP OG #2

15 Likes

So I screwed up and ran out of root riot cubes. Any thoughts on packing 6 packs with this to get them rooted?

3 Likes

It’d work. Just loose. I just like the cubes because they’re so less messy. Easily mobile and shipped. Lots of ways to skin a cat. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m thinking I can wet it, pack it in tight, and then “drill” a hole for the fresh cut. These are for me I house, I don’t believe I’ll be sending cuts again until next year.welp here we go. Mixed in some myco+ and hydrating now.

4 Likes

Yeah it’ll totally work, you might want to mix something in there that’s a binder of some sort but soil blocking is awesome, very low-cost and low-impact way to seed start for small farms, I have a bunch of friends who have those little blocker presses to make cubes with, here’s the explanation from the OGest source, Eliot Coleman whose books I love.

https://www.johnnyseeds.com/growers-library/methods-tools-supplies/seed-starting-transplanting/soil-block-makers-eliot-coleman.html

Coleman is a great dude from Maine, super awesome at finding that balance between the traditional and innovative, biology and technology and the human place as mediator between those sometimes. I like that he respects human agency as toolmakers and shapers of our environment while also respecting the power of the natural world and our small place in it. Neat guy!

5 Likes