JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

How is/was the fishing? I’m jealous.

3 Likes

Caught a couple fish, burned a few down, was a nice afternoon.

8 Likes

What it’s all about, nice !

3 Likes

Welp, I’m printing some nerf booby traps in clear filament. I’m pretty sure that’s the color for the pucks for the big sur holy weed crosses from @Uprangewilly’s pollen.

9 Likes

Very Nice , I got my printer Wednesday and put it together last night. I’m waiting on a couple add ons and some filament should be in tomorrow

5 Likes

Nice! What filament are you getting?

3 Likes

Fruity Pebbles Gang, who’s going to do it?

5 Likes

Maybe some day. I don’t trust myself with a 150 cut yet.

3 Likes

Pla and Pla+ for now probably order some petg, waiting on the light setup and filament sensor , first print will be the bracket for the nebula module take different bracket and the file is loaded in a flash drive. Lol

3 Likes

Of course you found clones :joy::rofl:. I sent a message , hopefully takes normal payment form. I don’t do bitcoin. Now the choice of 1 clone or 4 cuts :thinking:

4 Likes

Print at 205, keep the bed at 60 and you’ll be good.

2 Likes

It will be the most expensive clone or cuts I’ve ever gotten :grin:. I’ve been through alot of grow issues in my time I don’t scare very easy anymore :joy::rofl:. Let’s do it !!

3 Likes

Cuts imo if it was me.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I’m not a dirt person so be easier to root with no media to ease transplant

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you. That for both? Pla and the +. :v:

3 Likes

Yep. I run 245 for petg. And 75 for the plate

3 Likes

:joy: I’m certain if there was enough time you’d talk me into it. Lmao.

2 Likes

Hey @JustANobody you know how long pollen stays viable? Or anyone else here. I was thinking of trying to collect some, but didn’t know if it would be worth it before I find the mother I want to pollinate.

3 Likes

I have no clue to be honest. I plan to collect or attempt to collect a bunch of the Mango hashplant pollen. @DougDawson is probably the guy to ask pollen collection questions to.

3 Likes

Oh yeah good point dudes always got pollen going. I’ll give him a shout.

2 Likes