JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

There ya go! I had a godfather OG pheno once that rieked of dry fruity pebble cereal

2 Likes

These are the ones I got, good company, lots of options since this is all they do. I got the reusable ones with no indicator additives so that I could use them for preserving food as well:

2 Likes

Dude that Halle Berry looks amazing! :beers:

2 Likes

Yea she does. Very thankful it was shared with me.

1 Like

Do you mix the beads straight in with the pollen?

2 Likes

You could, but I think an air gap or making a little cloth or paper packet for them is probably best. If for no other reason than the beads will end up grabbing a bunch of your pollen? In the future my plan is to just make little folded paper drug bindles like folks sell coke in, and just have every third one or something be silica instead of pollen? That way I could just process it once and it would be stored and ready to use or send out to people. I promised a lot of folks Vortex pollen and I have a bunch of it, but I have so many little tasks like that to do in the grow area that I haven’t gotten around to making packets yet and I really need to!

4 Likes

@BIGJ they are looking for testers.

4 Likes

I’d test one. Lol.

2 Likes

Me too :pray::laughing::rofl:

How do you get one to test :v:

1 Like

I just use the fabric pouches/seedling bags and make my own recently since I ran out of pre-packed, should work the same I’d imagine, plus you can make em to size and shape

2 Likes

No clue, I reached out but I doubt I get an answer.

2 Likes

I get food grade silica packets off Amazon pretty cheap. Been easiest for me :v:
https://a.co/d/hOb2M4U

4 Likes

Well my friend looks like I’m gonna be learning tissue culture , my brother approached me today about setting me up a lab in his building . He is slowly trying to get me involved and a part of their operation :rofl::joy:. This could open up some possibilities, especially having a dedicated lab to do it …

7 Likes

That’s a good idea I want to dive into it myself asap!! @BIGJ

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I have a question. I have 12 days left until the 3 pollinated plants are 6 weeks post pollination. My next seed run is probably going to be ready to flip here soon. Is there any issue with keeping the 3 pollinated plants in the flower tent for a week? I don’t believe the males will be anywhere close to throwing pollen yet and the current plants should’nt have enough time to effect anything but wanted to check. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Should not be whatsoever but I like to spray them down with water and set a fan on them for a few hours after to be sure

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue, worst case scenario would be mature beans and very immature beans. As long as the males aren’t sperming when you put them in.

2 Likes

OK cool. Never done a run like this before so I want to make sure I get them both right.

Sure sounds like you are.

1 Like