JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Ok so she’s mute at the end? What day did you pull here and did it mess with the buzz?

2 Likes

No I just noticed the mouth coating isn’t there but the flavor still is. I just took her at day 68. I think I went 10.5-11 last time but I’m not sure. I chopped a cola off my first run a few weeks early and quick dried her and smoked her and she was amazing, still a strong relaxing stone then. I think you ocukd probably chop her at week 8 or 9 and not be disappointed.

4 Likes

Chickens got a nice snack this morning.

22 Likes

My next door neighbor has several chickens, I’m jealous haha but he offers me eggs all the time lol

5 Likes

Eggs and you dont have to clean the shit, that’s a good deal!

4 Likes

9 days until the big sur holy weed crosses get harvested. That’s very exciting, the (Vintage BB x BBM) x Big Sur Holy Weed already has Tiger striped seeds. Tomorrow Halle berry and blockberry come down and the Mango Hashplants in veg will get up potted and flipped to do the sex.

8 Likes

I was actually talking to my wife about that and tissue cultures to keep and mantain a library of genetics. She already does live tissue culture for animals/humans.

8 Likes

Ok two more random questions? You use your old egg shells in the garden? Also your wife does tissue culture on animals and people, what is that? Like she work somewhere they making clones?

4 Likes

I want to do TC as well, I can’t house all the moms I want, plants making seed, and plants for smoke lol :joy:

Maybe I just need to expand some more lol :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yea we bake them and put them in a good processor. I add them to my soil and the gardens soil.

She’s a scientist that does research.

4 Likes

Now that’s something I’ll never understand… :mask:

4 Likes

You and me both.

4 Likes

I’m in the process of learning it. Lol. My brother wants to set me up a lab in the next year at his place. Wants me to run New crosses and tissue culture :grin::v:

4 Likes

Every egg shell we throw in the garden. Helps neutralize ph and take years to break down.

7 Likes

Blockberry and Halle Berry have been cut down.
They are gorgeous. They stink. They are dense and trichomes covered.i can’t wait to smoke them.

Halle Berry.

Blockberry.

28 Likes

Experiment – try grafting a cut or two from the fridge to some fresh root stock and put in veg tent

3 Likes

Lol so room in the Veg tent is not something I have at the moment.

3 Likes

why i mentioned it, just imagine 5 strains in one… https://www.icmag.com/threads/cannabis-grafting.319618/post-18556097

2 Likes

That’s super interesting.

1 Like
5 Likes