JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

So much room for activities

11 Likes

What are you going to do with all that space?! You could set up a whole apartment in there :joy:.

1 Like

I’m going to give everyone some needed tlc and then start 8 of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream for my coco experiment.

Lol after 13 plants removed

13 Likes

Blockberry is a beast, an absolute unit, even after the abuse. I wish the plant I just harvested was half as big when I put her to flower. That’s a 6 inch square pot.

16 Likes

Well done, great job, I would love to see how well BB and HB fresh froze buds ice water wash.

2 Likes

I unfortunately won’t be able to tell you that. But I will wash the trim.

2 Likes

Nice close-up!
Based on the little bit of green on the tips those are still maturing, but they have brown stripes already. I feel that seeds at that stage finish fine on the plant if I cut it and hang it to dry. They could also be removed gently and left to dry, just watch out for mold. That stage of seed has grown fine for me.

If you’re going for full and complete maturity I don’t think they at quite there, but it’s very close.

My experience is that seeds undergo abscission much like leaves do in the fall or whenever they yellow and drop naturally. The plant cuts the connection, and when you brush the petiole / stem of the leaf it simply falls off from the main plant.

Seeds are the same. When complete, just a slight sideways pressure to the tip of the seed will cause the base of it to separate from the mother plant. If you’re me you can feel that happen, it will still be in its little paper jacket, but will not be fixed to the plant. At that point all that it needs is to dry a bit more without molding. It can do that on the plant, or elsewhere. I have read that drying slowly is beneficial for seeds, but have not tested that. Certainly remaining on the plant in the calyx while the calyx and seed dry provides a slow drying process.

Check all of your seeds though if you harvesting the whole plant. Even from a single pollination I get a week or more span of seed readiness across the plant.

Experience-wise, I’m at about 4 years of making oodles of mostly auto seeds, so there’s still plenty I don’t know, but I’ve been around the block a few times. :wink:

6 Likes

Great information, thank you.

1 Like

A special puck run in the works.

22 Likes

Looks great! All you need now Is a white stripe around the side

I know. I really want a new printer that does multiple colors!

3 Likes

lol. My buddy at work has an original ender 3 and was telling me he does multicolor by pausing and swapping out filaments :thinking:. Thinking that would be a real pain on multiple pucks. One maybe :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

That would badass I’m glad you’re so into doing this stuff, I had hardly no idea about it until seeing the stuff you printed and doing random related research :joy:

1 Like

I have only printed one thing so far. The bracket for the nebula module , it turned out ok. I used my deep freezer for table and it was empty at the time for defrost and cleaning and had a little to much vibration and cause some shifts in the print , then the wife took over my laptop to play a game i downloaded for her. So I’m currently getting my old laptop(2013 Samsung ) going for the printer

4 Likes

Lol nah it does it a layer at a time so you can switch, but I don’t have time to babysit like thst.

1 Like

I’m a nerd at heart man, so i like to mess with stuff like this.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: yep. I totally get it. Like I said 1 for a keeper would be cool. But not all … 3 months later … “I got 10 pucks done “ :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Chickens are some of the prettiest animals. If they didn’t move around all robotically we probably wouldn’t have the heart to eat them.

1 Like

Google chickens in pants videos
And baby goats in pajamas
Good for ur kids

2 Likes

They are souless dinosaurs. And they are cool as hell.

4 Likes