JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I have this sweet Roy Jones Jr. shirt. I like how it confuses people. I think they assume the signature is the name of the artist, and even if they could read it they probably still wouldn’t understand.

4 Likes

Just tell people you’re into cock fighting. They either get really upset or don’t want to talk to you anymore. It’s a great tool.

For the record I’m against cock fighting.

3 Likes

Me too….I’d hate to have to fight someone with my cock.

8 Likes

I’d lose every time. 11 out of 10 times.

7 Likes

th-1134520190

4 Likes

Instantly came to mind :joy:

8 Likes

Gotta stay on doing your C push-ups!

5 Likes

What a great movie! Haha I have tried to find that gif, never did

2 Likes

WAZzzzzzzzzz UPPpP! lol
Deff a classic !

2 Likes

Hahaha “Is that back now?” “Cause Ive been waiting for that to come back!” :grin:

2 Likes

Romulan Bikers Cut finishing up the seed run. 6 days until 6 weeks. Chop chop.

26 Likes

Those look excellent!

2 Likes

They could have been better. I didn’t notice the blumat line going to it had a kink in it and the pot dried up pretty good. She recovered well but lost a bunch of fan leaves for sure.

4 Likes

I feel ya, man. I have every nook & cranny filled right now. I definitely got a bit too eager and started too many projects/seeds at once… lol

My normal veg room. It’s even fuller now, and it’s more full than it looks in the picture. I have plants in every available spot under all 3 lights, and then have male plants running along the outer walls. The plants along the right are mostly bonsai moms that desperately need a trim + repot. And that’s not even 1/2 of the bonsai moms I have.

Since there was no space left in the veg room, I took over another similar sized room. That is also 110% full…
(not everything in the room is in this picture. I have a bunch of bonsai moms in there too.

And that room overflowing outside:

(the plants shown below the clone machine have since been chopped. Had no choice)

And bloom:

I have a bit of room left in here, but it will soon be over 100% too. Still not even sure how I’m going to fit everything else I need to into the bloom room. :man_shrugging: should be interesting. lol
Thankfully a few will be ready for chop in a couple weeks. That will open up a good amount of space under one light.

I am also planning to order a tent to give me more space for new projects (seed making). Just what I need! :joy:

17 Likes

Story of my life right there. :man_facepalming:t2: ahhh a growers never ending struggle! Sadly I’ve had as many as 86 plants flowering at one point, still wished I had another 20 or so :unamused:

8 Likes

I really can’t wait to get the green light to build out a couple of rooms

6 Likes

Yup. Always need more space! lol

3 Likes

Uhh , go ahead.

8 Likes

I heard that in butthead’s voice.

8 Likes

Does anyone have the chernobyl cut? Looking for a friend, have plenty to trade.

5 Likes