JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Time to learn grafting. As stated earlier. Multiple Strains on one root stock…

6 Likes

I know I know. You aren’t wrong. I have a bunch going on now so it may have to wait unfortunately

5 Likes

Learns grafting then ends up with same number of plants, only now its 5 fold the variety :joy:

8 Likes

You understand my problem lol

8 Likes

I kinda cut myself off taking in more seeds until I looks thru my creations and crossing all the seeds on my received list by growing out at least once. On the second wave with a couple already. Almost time to pop more SBH and RH for thru second look thru.

More than you know brotha haha Hope your having a great day!

4 Likes

That’s my exact issue or crossroads. I am starting to make my own seeds so I’d really like to start looking through them and working with them and that’s going to take time and space. So if I whittle down my mom’s I have more space to do that. I’m really looking for keepers from own chucks using those good/known clones.

6 Likes

Speaking of, I just dropped some Green Crack x Big Sur Holy Weed and (Vintage Blueberry x Blueberry Muffins) x Big Sur Holy Weed seeds into paper towels to test their germination.

7 Likes

Also speaking of… Just put a pinesoul and chernobyl golden ticket into the Veg tent… I have issues.

4 Likes

Ooo have you ran the pinesoul before?

3 Likes

I have not, got hooked up by my friend @Than.

3 Likes

Did that death star cut make it yet @JustANobody ?

2 Likes

It made it but unfortunately didn’t make it. :frowning:

3 Likes

Ok. I’ll resend. That was with the rubber wire or broken chopsticks?

2 Likes

It was broken chop sticks. Dude you’re the best.

4 Likes

Did you per chance take pics of it?

2 Likes

Maybe reach out in the New England Thread or just here… I myself have no room either as most others I know in my area, but, you do have too many legendary nice cuts… As an older guy - It is really amazing just how easy it is to obtain nice cuts especially these days… Never did I think 40 years ago it would be like this, when the area was dry it was dry… Now a smorgasbord of flavors in all seasons… Thought is a local collective to hold a cut… ??? keep it local and available?? The breeding rabbit hole thing or hold awesome cuts and just grow and/or do repo runs and chucks… It’s a choice…

Our area was full of fields of hemp when it first legalized, really really need large numbers to pick the really really nice exemplary examples to work… Funny how when your able to walk thru thousands and thousands of plants you just know which very few are the special ones.

@OnePassionateGrower @Emeraldgreen @sunra108 @Originalweedman @misterbee @Dirt_Wizard ---- or others ---- See Anything you can use???..

8 Likes

I did not. It looked good when it arrived. I was surprised it didn’t take.

3 Likes

Oh. Gotcha. I might have multiple I can send.

Did any of the others make it?

4 Likes

Yes! The tiki cut has roots! I need to up pot her today! I completely forgot!

4 Likes

Depending how my Rooting efforts play out on Snips/Cuts already received, I very well may hit up again. I have some "Clone Shippers, thinking about sending, then have 2 - 3 Snips placed in each Section, placed in the Cellophane Mailer and sent ($6 - $10). Mamafunkclones used to ship from Cali to Maine that way. Off subject, but heard the Company lost their location, reorganized, and is no longer as reliable as they were 4 - 5 years ago. I put some in Cloner, trying “Fogponics”, and some in “Rapid Rooter Starter Plugs”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes