JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I would shit.

4 Likes

Brother white widow the beast was 1lb and just under a 1/4oz. Beast #2 wreck just over 3/4 , #3 wreck died , drown from root blockage. #1 wreck my choice for Perma frost was around 1/2 lb. #1 widow just under 1/2 lb and widow 3 was like 3-1/2 oz. She was a runt stayed small. I usually fill at least 1 gallon jar per photo plant , or multiple quarts depending on what I have in hand. Autos usually couple quarts. Coco and hydro are the way to go.

7 Likes

Average bud from #2 beast widow

Better size comparison, they are heavy and sappy. My arm and hand are now sticky :joy::rofl:

19 Likes

6 Likes

Very exciting news from the Mango Hashplant open pollination and chuck run!

33 Likes

That is wild! I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Awesome news! Perfect Beanses

6 Likes

Nice looking beans mate! Great colour and tiger pattern.

3 Likes

Thanks! I may start to slowly chop over the next few days to start the dry and prep flower for the coco run. The beans in the pic are from 2 Mango Hashplants, one being a stretch indica that smells like Mango, and the Sowah Pebbles Cut.

10 Likes

Beautiful beans you have. The MOB cuts you sent me are doing wonderfully

Time for a transplant. I saved 1 freezeland ibl male that looked really nice. Your mob, the male, and a freezeland female are going to bang it out in the flower powder cabinet upstairs in about 3 weeks.

7 Likes

That’s so bad ass! Looking good!

4 Likes

@Crafty_Flame giveaway going on!

7 Likes

3 biggest coco plants of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream . Not showing sex yet but they should soon! They are in half gal pots, red solo for size reference.

15 Likes

How many days are they now?

2 Likes

I have no clue. I try not to keep track of time too much. It’s not a production environment so I don’t see the point a whole lot.

7 Likes

Beauties!!!

3 Likes

Little Saturday night update after some watering. @Crafty_Flame said I need cal mag, I said no, so he kicked me in the nuts and made me add 1 ml/gal.
Veg tent is out of control. I need to up pot the rest of the coco plants to get them elevated up.

My in between flower run is coming along nicely, it’ll add some variety to our stock. From upper left, clockwise, AJ’s Sour D, Mountain Temple, Indiana Bubblegum, Stardawg Corey, Hella Jelly, Blackout Bobby.

25 Likes

Looking good. I’ve noticed with coco I use lot more cal- mag

4 Likes

I’ve been using none so far. We are on a well, it Def has calcium in it.

7 Likes

Both tents look great. Very happy plants to be sure!

2 Likes