JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Mp worries bud I know you have a lot going on. The heat mat was cooking them.

4 Likes

I had that problem too when I tried it, same with when I tried additives. One thing that really helps is a touch of rhizotonic or whatever kelp etc. additive to the water. I’ve noticed without you get that long, straight radicle, with some kelp or a good root stim etc. you get those beautiful fishbones much quicker.

3 Likes

This coco shit is amazing. Look how even the canopy is after @Crafty_Flame called me mean names and made me butcher the plant… Wild!

19 Likes

Morning guys! Dude my favorite place is on top of the refrigerator, there’s normally a warm spot up there. Even started a potato up there before I killed it.

4 Likes

Defoliation is critical in coco imo

6 Likes

My fridge sucks for that unfortunately

4 Likes

I am learning that. @Crafty_Flame is schooling me up real good.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Because if your doing a feed every watering these ladies grow their roots and just take off

4 Likes

Every watering is max feed.

7 Likes

Very true. Just ask my cat. lol

Good morning @JustANobody and all your crew!

6 Likes

Cuttings landed and are in rr doing well. Thanks for the amazing crosses of seeds and mango hp pollen. Im shitty af will include pics when feel better.

10 Likes

Feel better dude, glad everything arrived safely! Enjoy.

5 Likes

god i wish every plant i grew had that structure in your last pic lol. absolite perfect size and bushiness with a big fat stem. flipped now thats prob a 2 oz plant of tops

2 Likes

And it’s only in a half gallon pot.

3 Likes

thats why i love coco a half gal pot is like a #3 in soil lol

3 Likes

I can’t wait, I am going to flower in 2 gal pots

5 Likes

My brother uses 2 gallon. 1 is not quite big enough and he says 3 are waste of coco… he’s pulling the same if not more weight and saving coco with 2 gal :v:

2 Likes

What does he get?

Average 3/4 lb -per plant. He runs short grow cycles and chops on a schedule, they run so many days and down they come. Most everything he grows he has down to the day when to chop. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Couple pics from a video he sent last week. Lemon cherry gelato. He doesn’t care for it. The pheno is too lemony so he flowered the massive mom :grin:

12 Likes