JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

How about a giant blue cheese penis :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Couple pics of that Reggie sativa . She went about 12 and a half weeks and was about week 9 in the pic

16 Likes

Huge weiners dude! Thanks for getting it back on track!

6 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::rofl:. I still have a few of them blue cheese seeds. Came from same buddy as the Reggie not quite as old but they been around a while and similar germ rates. Another one I need to freshen up. lol

5 Likes

Tried some live resin vape pens from Maine yesterday… I don’t get it, it all tastes the same, the Alberino and the Motorbreath, but at least they didn’t add terps.

3 Likes

These are looking awesome man! I’m really enjoying following along with this grow, I’ve actually got a couple of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dreams going myself that I just flipped to flower last week.

I do have a question about your PBD plants. Did you flip them to flower to sex them quick and then resume your veg light schedule with the intention of vegging for a while longer?

4 Likes

Thays bad ass do you have any pics?
No I will just pull the males as they show. I have 3 cuts of other plants in coco to hedge my bets for any males.

3 Likes

Oh I gotcha. That’s good thinking. Seems like they are loving that coco life lol.

And yep I do. Started 3 PBD regs on 4/15/24 with the goal of keeping 1-2 females to go along with the Black Phoenix fem (Dirty Bird Genetics) that’s pictured back right in this photo. Found balls on one of the PBDs so that got pulled the other day. Can’t quite tell on the remaining 2 yet but should be any day now.

8 Likes

Thays awesome. They look really healthy!

2 Likes

Stop being so dramatic @JustANobody

1 Like

Want to iron each other’s faces?

1 Like

I use hot rollers.

1 Like

That’s so in right now.
Did you hear that lowering the penalties is actually a step in the wrong direction?

1 Like

Did you know that I am a sage and have access to information the lowly such as yourself cannot know?

2 Likes

I’m disgusting and sorry for not holding the same opinion as you. I realize that makes me a bad person and not nice. I’ll try to suck less.

2 Likes

As long as you can admit that and do your best to make positive changes you’re ok in my book.

2 Likes

No
Not 10 characters but I’ll say it is.

1 Like

I thought we were riffing on one character in particular

1 Like

I see what you did there. Did you see?

1 Like

I foresaw it in a premonition ten years ago and nobody believed me then. But I’ve got the last laugh, yeah, I knew all along.

2 Likes