JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Friday night flower tent pic. I’m pretty sold on coco up to this point. I’m curious how flower goes.

26 Likes

I’m a novice at this but until today I’ve only learned how to grow in living organic soil, a little also in smaller pots of super soil. I’m motivated to plan part of my inert cultivation in the future out of pure curiosity. It’s cool that you give your updated reports that I’ll write down here and learn together

3 Likes

Your plants are looking great. Coco is an awesome medium, and it looks like it’s working well.

Quick update have 12/17 clones rooted in solos. I have 2 hollyberry and 3 bb x bbd BUT one bb x bbd and one holly berry has 2 big roots each that will be 14/17 with at least one of every strain! Thanks again.

15 Likes

You’re welcome!

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and everyone else that hangs here.

4 Likes

Mornin!

12 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Thank you! Five Blueberry… had the thrips, now got lady bugs. Still smells wonderful and is starting week 8 of flowering tomorrow.

6 Likes

@JAWS FP OG IC1 hitting coco tonight!
12/12 woooooooo let’s go

19 Likes

Any show offs peaking above the surface yet? You grow in coco as a preferred method?

Got some glamour shots of the indoor blueberry…

Outdoor grow is just starting to get first topping and up potting from 1 to 5 gallon containers.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Nothing above ground yet. Wanted to get my MOB mom outside today but spent the day getting 2/3 of the garden in the ground.

4 Likes

You kicking the mob cut out also or resetting?

did you get the hella jelly from seed or was it a special clone only one or w.e ? i just took some sample buds off to dry a cpl days ago excited to try. mines from seed

15 Likes

Resetting her. She’s not going anywhere.

4 Likes

This is a cut. That looks really nice! How is she?

2 Likes

The first @jaws FP OG IC1 is above ground.

18 Likes

needs a couple more days to dry still to sticky but smells great lol

2 Likes

Supposedly from dark heart nursery if my notes are correct. :+1:t3:

3 Likes