JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

6 @jaws FP OG IC1 Cereal Pheno above ground!

23 Likes

I just want to give a huge shout out to @Pigeonman! His seed cleaning vacuum is amazing. Wish I took a video!

11 Likes

Is that some variation on the traditional box where the input falls down across a series of ledges, or somrthing different? Just curious what people are doing these days

1 Like

I tried that and it was OK. This is attaching a bottle to the end of a vacuum hose, hole in the top to regulate flow and using that to suck up the plant material but leave behind the seeds. Was very very fast

7 Likes

I’m glad you empowered yourself @JustANobody to both save time and chaff for hash!

:blush: :+1:

8 Likes

I’m going to use a clean bucket moving forward. I regrettably didn’t this time. But Holy crap, why you’d clean seeds another way is beyond me.

7 Likes

Care to elaborate a little bit :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Day 46
Blackout Bobby from @Rhino_buddy

AJs Sour D from GMO House of Clones by way of @HighTilliDie

24 Likes

Hey @JustANobody I had a couple questions when you have a minute.

Were all the HW Cat Piss packs you gave out a mix of HW Cat Piss S1 and OSS X HW Cat Piss fems?

Second, do you have any background info on AK Bean Brains OSS? I wasn’t able to dig anything up.

1 Like

Im am not 100% sure, I have them mixed and separated.

I asked Dave for the skunkiest seeds he had and that’s what he sent me. At the time only a couple of packs had been let out and they weren’t on the lists.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the info. I’m getting a pack passed along to me and all i could find in the og search was a post mentioning the mix pack. Wasn’t sure what i was getting.

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 - it’s great! I should have said smell, because, although it does taste amazing, the sour (apple?!) jolly rancher aroma is incredible. Leaves a similar taste in the lips.

@JustANobody - you’ll have to tell me how that cut compares to the one you had before. I’m in love with this one. Flavors are awesome, and it darkens up right near the end. You can’t really tell with the trichome density making it look white. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The feminized version puts out baseball bat’s by comparison and it’s a pretty heavy smoke but flavor is kind of bland. I’m curious to see how the flavor and high compare

2 Likes

Well, hopefully this cut treats you well. Definitely not DD colas, but she tastes phenomenal imo. I usually feel that way. Smaller buds are generally more tasty. 🤷

4 Likes

Yep! I’m excited to compare. I s have some flower from the blackout Bob fem run.

Let’s do a giveaway.
Blue Raspberry Truffle F2 OP
Seeds donated by @JustANobody
Grown out and harvested by @joheimgrohen

The Wiki will remain open until tomorrow some time. If you overwrite someone you can’t sacrifice a goat, it needs to be a sheep or chicken.

1. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  2. @Hambone :us:
  3. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  4. @havens4hawks :us:
  5. @Smooth :us:
  6. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  7. @luxton :canada:
  8. @Uprangewilly :us:
  9. @Cloud9 :us:
  10. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @Whatnow :us:
  13. @Cormoran
  14. @Fortman420 :canada:
  15. @patsnumone :us:
  16. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  17. @Trimeresurus :us:
  18. @Trickster :us:
  19. @Bert :us:
  20. @dingys :brazil:
  21. @Illicitmango :us:
  22. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  23. @Sailorboy :us:
  24. @donuchee :us:
  25. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  26. @Zolorp :us:
  27. @Sintax :us:
  28. @Tuned :canada:
  29. @killabud
  30. @Natea
  31. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  32. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  33. @Topdecker :us:
  34. @Agreenpassion :us:
  35. @Originalweedman
  36. @Orbitalnutria420 :us:
  37. @HomegrownVABudz
  38. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  39. @503BudMan
    Please add more as needed. E
44 Likes

So if I’m having fried chicken for dinner tonight anyway, does that mean I get to overwrite someone for free? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Wiki is open worldwide due to @Golfnutt hooking me up big time.

3 Likes

I think that counts!

1 Like

Thank you @JustANobody . Just my way of saying thank you for all you have done for me and pay it forward. Good luck everybody! I am glad to help, and I’m sure it will happen again in the future

5 Likes