JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Thanks @JustANobody!

1 Like

Right on, thanks for the chance @JustANobody!!

Check it out @Fortman420 @RainToday @Gato @dingys

4 Likes

I’ll hop in on a magical spot in the middle of the night like I usually do. Love me anything blue raspberry related. Thank for the opportunity @JustANobody and @joheimgrohen appreciate the heads up! @Gadarien

3 Likes

@luxton thanks for the tag!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @JustANobody

@Cloud9

1 Like

Many thanks @JustANobody :slightly_smiling_face: sitting this one out as I won this strain last time :v:

2 Likes

garlic lime fem. Got this from you many months ago. She is close to 6 months old as I dodged seed run 1 WMBK to impregnate her with chem d bx1 from Jaws genetics. She smells like greasy garlic. I have a chem d very close to the same smell, garlic lime is stronger smelling by far.

13 Likes

Those buds look good!

1 Like

Would you consider making and selling this seed cleaning machine? Shipping might be a killer but I’m interested.

2 Likes

Nah dude. It’s just a 5 gal bucket shop vac, a bottle taped to the hose, a hole up top to regulate the pressure, and cut the bottom off. Super easy.

10 Likes

I cool I was under the impression the 3d printed it up or something.

3 Likes

Maybe a step by step with pictures would help us special folk :joy: :call_me_hand:t2:

No need for arthritis hands

1 Like

I did 3d print one, it worked OK, this works way way better and is super easy to make.

3 Likes

Shop vac or household vac ?

1 Like

Very cool so how to I save my chaff?

1 Like

Shop vac, I bet a household vac would work too. My wife almost killed me when I used that the other day though lol.

3 Likes

Is there a hole on the bottle for venting of sorts?

1 Like

Use a clean bucket/hose and it ll all get sucked into it.

2 Likes

Yea, I just stabbed it with scissors.

2 Likes

High tech version

2 Likes