JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

ok… you’re ex-mil AND you have a printer.
i expect you to start rolling some glongs off soon…

4 Likes

Holy shit. That thing is smooth. It has been literal years since I smoked a water pipe and I’m so disappointed in myself

2 Likes

Lol unfortunately I’m not a glock guy. I’m more of a fat and slow 1911 guy, because I am now fat and slow.

5 Likes

no worries… the seed has been planted.
you’ll be thinking abut it and singing the glong tune in your head.

blue and orange are my favorite colors. (just sayin’)

3 Likes

I didn’t click it lol can’t have my algorythem being messed up with glock content.

1 Like

My wife downloaded the damn song she thought it was so catchy and it’s stuck in my head now…I hope you’re happy lol. At least I have a few Glocks around to appreciate it.

1 Like

lol… it’s a catchy tune. (you wife has great taste. she married you didn’t she?)
don’t hate, appreciate.

got glocks?
see? you can be @JustANobody 's first glong customer!

2 Likes

oooo… shots fired.

glock h8!

1 Like

I’m going to put this Rasberry pi to good use tonight and get it hooked up to the printer. I’ve already got octaprint installed.

4 Likes

Whoever told me to get the pei plate is awesome.

3 Likes

Decisions have been made.

Tonight I will pollinate FP OG F4 #1 (Short and fat and the plant I like the most so far), FP OG F4 #2 (taller plant), Mother of Berries, and Black Widow all with BMR Pollen from @DougDawson. The change that’s happening is I’m going to pollinate some lower buds of the random AK Bean Brains plant because it’s clearly an ISS x Chocolate Thai leaner at a minimum which means it’s likely a 12+ week flower time. I’m going to hit that with some auto pollen I received from the homie @joheimgrohen to see if we can’t shorten thst flower time up a bit. Pics to come.

9 Likes

Veg tent is looking happier now that they are getting more water and nutrients. Time to turn them up. The weighted blankets are starting to show sex, so hopefully I can make some room in veg and up put some cuts and maybe start some Cherry AK47 seeds from @jaws.

13 Likes

How old are all the ladies showing there sex

I’d have to go back and look. But not sure to be honest. They were definitely stunted early on due to how packed the space was.

These are the ladies that have been knocked up with BMR pollen. I divided the original bag into 5 and used 2 from the fridge on these 4 plants. There was a shit ton of pollen coming off the brush. Now I’ll go shower and pollinate the shit out of that AK BB with @joheimgrohen 's auto pollen!

12 Likes

Oh yea, watered the flower tent, hit the small er pots with Dr earth flower girl.

13 Likes

Executive decision, whole plants getting hit with the auto froyo fem pollen.

4 Likes

You age it at all? Used to do the 28 day age when i was living up in montanta and hunting a lot.

It goes straight to the farm to be processed. Get it back a couple days later. It’s sitting in my freezer now. We still have some bear and deer from last year so we will eat that before getting into this year’s deer and bear. We also have probably 150-200+ pounds of chicken we raised this summer. So we won’t get to that deer and bear until the new year.

2 Likes

A good look at the ISS x Chocolate Thai 'ish plant that’s getting hit with the froyo auto fem pollen.

14 Likes