JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

And time for another shower. I pollinated the shit out of her.

4 Likes

The pollinated ladies have been given a shower. Set them down in front of the wood fire for a bit to help them dry off a little before putting them back into the flower tent.

2 Likes

And tucked back in their home right as lights went out.

1 Like

@JustANobody Mate you have been busy up in here. Killing it with the printer and the plants are looking :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks man, we will see what comes of it. I hope I have a ton of seeds to pass around.

1 Like

The Fruity Pebbles OG F4 male is start to show his nuts in the Veg tent. Hmmm decisions.

7 Likes

is that an issue for you ?. shit all most everything i grow show sex in veg, i really like that knowing what i can throw and knowing what to keep and work. if your wanting a male there he is.

peace …

3 Likes

Not an issue at all! I’m not used to having males around so it’s all learning.

4 Likes

ahh i understand.

cool …

2 Likes

Just need to figure out now to collect the pollen and not pollinate the flower tent right next to it…

2 Likes

needs to be put in another location, bathroom/bedroom/closet something like that. a male tent in the garage .

just away from the girls …

3 Likes

Will it drop pollen in veg?

1 Like

ya it could, once my males begin to cluster and then drop 45 i get them out of the area, if that plant just has the one nut just pull it off and keep going. mark him and keep an eye on him.

not that big of a deal when ya know he’s in there …

2 Likes

ya i see the small cluster under the sac, pull that nut.

peace …

are you under leds ?. sorry cant remember if you are or not. see some mag def in that pic. can you get an over all shot of that dude ?.

thanks …

2 Likes

Under led, Def mag deficiency like you said. I’ll get those popped off after my meeting. Thanks for the knowledge in your strains! Always appreciate it and enjoy hearing yotr take.

4 Likes

Going to be hard , because ure young male is YOUNG DUMB AND FULL OF CU…(pollen)

1 Like

@trickster hooked it up with some chocolate diesel pollen… I’m currently debating pulling a MOB and FPOG F4 that are in 2.5 gal pots and knocking them up before day 28, I have 4 days…

8 Likes

I think I have my first confirmed dude for Weighted Blanket #4. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Sure looks that way, starts out thin and then widens rather than starting out with a broad, triangular base like a calyx; I’d still wait a few days to be sure, though, unless space is at a real premium. Not gonna be dropping much pollen any time soon looking like that.

1 Like