JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

those look dank!

4 Likes

Got a second opinion on the PBD freak smells and it’s a nice lemon berry smell going on. It’s a really nice high that isn’t so much as haply weed but at ease/relaxing, you feel it behind your eyes.

11 Likes

The Mango Hashplant stretch indica is doing her stretch thing in 2 gal of coco.

The Peanut Butter Dream keeper is looking great in veg in a 1/2 gal of coco.

31 Likes

Trimming up the PBD keeper!

34 Likes

I’ll say! Very orderly and healthy-looking plants, with abundant pest-free results.

Do you not have pesky critters in your area? :chipmunk:

2 Likes

We have some squirrels but I’ve killed most of them because they fuck with the bear bait during baiting season. I hunt red foxes pretty hard in winter during their season. And we eat the deer so we look at the garden as a food plot for them and make sure we plant plenty extra.

9 Likes

Like the way you think. PeeYowww.

2 Likes

I’m not playing games with those squirrels. We have chickens, ducks, and geese so they try to get into the food and stuff. They eat a bunch of the bear bait, or they used to. When I hunt I make sure to have my suppressed 22 bolt action with me.

9 Likes

In that case……peeuuuu.

5 Likes

Looks super sticky! Nicely done. I really enjoyed following along with this grow. I had some of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dreams finishing up right about the same time. I’m about a week and a half into curing and I am blown away. The quality of these nugs is of the kind that makes you want to immediately get another round of em going in the tent. Definitely one of the stickiest and stankiest strains I’ve ever had the pleasure of growing.

!

I also took the opportunity to use some of the BOG Sweet & Sour Cindy pollen that I had won from one of @DougDawson’s countless amazing giveaways, and applied it to a couple Peanut Butter Dream branches. My first breeding attempt so I figured why not… pollen only stays viable so long. It worked! So far I have found 23 seeds which is exactly what I was hoping for. Enough to do a couple giveaways and enough to keep a few around for future runs!

!
!

38 Likes

Nice, congrats on making your first seeds bud. Very cool. :v:

8 Likes

I’ve made lots of seeds :crazy_face: it’s when you do it on purpose that it’s special :sunglasses: congrats and nice job @havens4hawks

7 Likes

Coco flower update. All of these are in 2 gal pots of 100% coco. 1.5 weeks of 12/12.

AJs Sour D

Mango Hashplant Stretch indica pheno

Sowah Pebbles Cut aka @jaws Fruity Pebbles OG F4 Lime Pheno

41 Likes

Here’s a better Pic of the Mango Hashplant stretch indica pheno pre lollypopping and defoliating.

Post lolly popping and defol

29 Likes

Man!!!

WHAT A THREAD!

:love_you_gesture::wink::fire:

Okay rebooting them as only a few survived but those look good will also save this for future reference thanks for the tips brother

6 Likes

Gotta keep the res moving.

13 Likes

Looking so so good man, wow that is a full tent!

1 Like

What is it that you are checking?

2 Likes