JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Hey everyone, I figured we needed a centralized location to post lab results pertaining to our favorite plant.

Please post your lab results here.

14 Likes

Great idea

2 Likes

The coco plants are loving the automated feed schedule. Right now they get fed 2 hours after lights on and 2 hours before lights off.
The stretch is on and they are exploding with growth.

27 Likes

Looks like a rain forest in there! Very happy plants JustANobody!

2 Likes

Thanks dude. I’m super impressed with coco. The growth is crazy.

3 Likes

Some day I’ll try coco. I’m loving these SIP’s atm. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice, even, thick growth throughout, right on👌. I’m excited to see how the bud up for you!!

2 Likes

3 out of 4 are confirmed beasts. We will see what the Fruity Pebbles OG IC1 does.

5 Likes

Time to trim up the Peanut Butter Dream freak plant I had. She’s very Berry, sweetness, maybe some citrus in there as well. This is more what I was looking for. The first one has a fresh clean linen/laundry smell and is insanely smooth.

30 Likes

Was it crossed with freakshow?

1 Like

No it’s peanut butter dream by @Crafty_Flame and looked like a weird shriveled freak in veg and lagged behind the others. This had crazy skinny sativa like leaves. The cross is blue dream santa cruise cut x Peanut butter breath. The PBB was hunted by @Crafty_Flame.

9 Likes

I was about to say dang that sounds like a legit cross but still sounds like a good cross imo

1 Like

Trimmed up PBD #8 the freak.

33 Likes

Dang very legit!

1 Like

Whats the reason for the flush? Do the plants start to get overfed? From my limited knowledge people were recommended a living soil up top and labs in fresh water down below. I was fully committed to sips for a bit then i lost my mentor and now i have a shelf full of amendments and 3 sips ready for soil but i put it on the back burner for now and gave my living soil to my outdoor garden this year.

One day im gonna put one together i just need to get a decent recipe so i can amend some bag soil and turn it into living soil

3 Likes

Nice! That looks like some fire cant wait for the smoke report

1 Like

I’ll hit some soon. I’m going to try to trim up the keeper plant today too.

3 Likes

I was advised that I might have to flush by the one who helped me get into SIP’s. He said that since the water from the res is wicked up into the soil, sometimes, salts build up. Later on, when I was having issues with a couple of plants, I did a flush as suggested and then reset my nutrient level. They perked right up. Now I do it as part of my regular care routine. An ounce of prevention and all that.

9 Likes

Do you use living soil or do you water in nutes from the top? Also did you use nute water for the rez?

1 Like

I’m growing in Happy Frog but I feed through the water I fill the res with. Right now I’m using a combination of Jacks and the Foxfarm trio. The plants seem to be happy with that.

7 Likes