JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Is this a 0.9 or 1.9?

1 Like

its the 1.9… Great oven, waas burned in, tested, ran for about 1 week-- has been idle ever since…

2 Likes

I’m thinking @lusid is about to get an upgrade.

@BigDaddyDrew I want a commission if it sells in this thread lol.

3 Likes

Look i don’t wanna hijack your thread, PM me if you want more info… The +1 Zombie face grater has me in tears! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: nice 2x4 bech too-- you just make that ? it looks new

3 Likes

I have a 1.9 and the next size up costs about 6k. I was just wondering if we had the same AI oven.

4 Likes

Boooooooo I’m trying to get a commission here bud. Lol

3 Likes

What are making these days, if anything, since you aren’t using the bho equipment? Once I harvest I’m going to start making live resin. I’ve been making shatter for about 8 years and I’m way behind the times.

1 Like

Ya theres a high micron zipper bag that it goes in.

Nice wish I had an oven. Purging at about 150ish. I blast about 2oz at a time and end up with 6-8g of BHO.

I hit 30psi at about 2 hours and not much else happens after that. Doing it longer does not seem to change it any. I think I run my temps a lot higher than most people would. If it slows down I put it back into the oven to warm back up. But hey don’t follow what I do I’m impatient

2 Likes

Well, back in the day we were trying to make, dabs, shatter, all the flavors of butane extraction… I had a guy who was exceptional at doing it by hand, just with tubes…His skills did not translate into lab equipment.we never managed to achieve the quality we were after…so the whole thing fell apart… it’s all I have left of a rather significant investment :disappointed:

5 Likes

That is pretty warm. I purge at 92 degrees to try to keep the color light and preserve what’s left of the terpenes.

3 Likes

Yea in the end it’s more of an oil consistency but does not lose all its terps. I make my own carts with it and spike them with flavor terpine depending on what I am in the mood for. The wifey like me to make her Menthol carts, I have never seen that kind available and is a pretty tasty cart if you like mint. I know some people might hate on it but man these terps are so dang good.
Check them out. The have one called TecTemper which allows the oil to flow without adding order or flavor. I prefer raspberry lemonade OMG that one is sooooo good.

3 Likes

I heard from a friend who briefly worked for a dispensary here in NJ-- What they do these days is add all the numbers up, Delta 8,+ Delta 9,+ CBD,+ THC= 28% They just add anything that can be tested for together and then declare that # as measure of potency… I have also heard that they are spraying crap bud with terps to make it smell great-- but it’s still crap bud…
Since I have been buying weed for decades, I ve got some good connects, but many have moved on, retired, or (sob) just stopped; so-lately I have been trying some new places and faces. I’ve seen a huge quality drop-- for years you couldn’t get bad bud- I mean bad- as in it doesnt even get you a little high- but then someone sold me some crap recently, it looked good, smelled good, but it had zero effect. That was a really new experience. I have not gotten taken buying weed in 20 years… I,m sure there are legitimate uses for terps, (not a hater) but you could spay oregano with terps and it would seem good… I haven’t see this kinda shit since the 90’S buying dusted weed (angel dust )-- Even worse, now i hear that street weed is comming dusted with fentanyl???WHY? A dispensary recently gave me a pre-roll-- it was unsmokable-- worse than kentucky ditch weed… It really makes me wonder wtf is going on in this world…
Hence a grow tent in the basement.

4 Likes

No it’s not, and if it is its isolated and probably mistaken cross contamination. That being said, I don’t smoke weed unless I know who grew it personally. Dispo weed sucks, just like Jose cuervo sucks, but it’s probably the most well known tequila.

8 Likes

I get 7g of this for 110$ at our dispensary. The store I go to has some amazing things and will not break the bank. I use them to fill in gaps between runs when I run out. Still leary of smoking anything I did not grow myself.

5 Likes

That does look good, nice- I’m glad to hear some things are still workin. I do’nt worry for myself so much, but it’s the kids and the newbies… People actually believe that dispensary weed is tested, and regulated… Like the USDA looks at every burger patty and steak… They trust that shit/ they trust the system. Peeps on here tend to know better

1 Like

I mean, depending on the state dispo weed is absolutely tested and regulated, like in NJ.

2 Likes

I grew up on NJ black market bud, I dont even wanna know what the heck was in all that crap.

Ya know what concerns me is all the other contamination in our food, us stoners do worry rightfully so about all the bad things that could be in our beloved plants… meanwhile hot cocoa has up to 3x limit of lead…forgot who posted that but looks like we are asleep at the wheel assuming our gov is looking out for us… I mean at least with the heavy metal contam. I also heard of chocolate and spices being very highly contaminated.

2 Likes

That’s why we’re have 4 freezer full of food we’ve grown, raised, or hunted.I’m still making my brownies from scratch though lol

4 Likes

OMG- that was a pretty good rant that just poured out no?

1 Like