JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I will, it’s just fustrsting, but once again it shows if you want something done right you just need to do it yourself. It’s got to be something I did though. 3 different pollen sources, 4 different plants, 3 different strains.

4 Likes

Sorry that Choco Deez didn’t take. Really no swollen pods?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but I could also be wrong and maybe I’m just missing something. I’m going to let them all run until Dec 29th as planned and I’ll know for sure then.

4 Likes

How’d you apply the pollen? Also how was it stored? Just curious. Ive had some work and more often than not, nothing happen. I don’t see any pregnant bracts in your image. Could be hiding though.

2 Likes

@JustANobody sacrifice a small pollinated bud to see if anything is there. You should feel hard spots if not it might not have taken

1 Like

Used a small paint brush to tap it onto the buds directly. In a fridge or freezer, in a bad with Desi can’t packets.

2 Likes

Spent some time in the Veg tent today. Started to lolly pop the next flower run, opened them up a bit more with some lst. I confirmed all remaining weighted blankets at 100% female, so there’s going to be a bunch of that. Things are looking much better now that I’m spraying Epsom salts on them. I also grabbed some more cuts from the FP OG F4 #1 mom.

8 Likes

how old was the pollen and how was it stored ?.

thanks …

3 Likes

The BMR was the oldest, I assume it was stored properly, I think the travel time from Canada to the states is what caused that. The other pollen were much newer but I can’t speak to how it was stored or collected.

5 Likes

the BMR pollen I received was in a large zip baggie and appeared to be in good shape, no clumping or anything. I used it within first 3 days I received it Doug timed that one right with my pollination window, but it failed. All good pollen can be a finicky thing for sure.

I assume if the pollen didnt come from my garden its likely it will not work. I usually don’t store any since I have not mastered that yet. Too many power outages here to be on it.

6 Likes

… Shit… Mistakes were made… Tried plucking a leaf, took the whole cola.

14 Likes

That’s the worst. Smoking some pine tar kush I did that too a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

Yep, hung it above the lights and on we go. Not a whole lot to be upset about though, it’s not bad for a half assed run.

11 Likes

Looks awesome to me bud… What size tent is that and how much plants u have in there??.:thinking:.:trophy:.:trophy:.colas looks beautiful

3 Likes

5x5.i have 7 7 gal pots, 4 1 gal, 3 2.5 gal. She’s packed. Next run will be mainly weighted blankets, another black widow, and probably some more FP OG, and Halle Berry and blockberry if they get big enough in the next 2 weeks to also give up some clones. Then after that a whole pack of bodhi DLA 13 or 14 is getting popped and shoved in there, with a bunch of other clones, and the DLA males are gonna make a bunch of seeds and crosses.

5 Likes

Wow that is packed… In a 3x3 how much plants u think should be good if im using a 5 gallon pot

2 Likes

4 max. Probably 3, but you could squeeze in 9 if you hate yourself.

7 Likes

4 max

Yea i usually do 4 but i have done 5 an it was crowded… Ok thanks for your help

1 Like

Yea 4 is probably a good number.figure 1.5 pounds or about that shoukd be fairly easy.

2 Likes

Yeah about that. I use a mars hydro 2000 watt led. Plenty off light.:joy:.

1 Like