JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I know crowded. 68 plants in an 8x11 room. 23 seedlings,20 clones , 12 -5gal bubble buckets , 9 in the trough system and 4-1gal bubble buckets :joy::rofl:. Most of the seedlings and clones were for couple family members lol.

6 Likes

After the next flower run I’ll have a nice long supply. So I can maybe slow down and do some breeding more.

5 Likes

That would be awesome, I’m working on that now. The breeding part anyway :joy::rofl:. Not Slowing down… lol … I don’t see that happening any time soon. I have some crosses with Perma Dream in mind when I find the right pheno. One in particular will be Dream Cake - Perma Dream x icc #5. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Oh yaaaaa bud. She’s ready!

9 Likes

I didn’t have luck with the BK pollen but the CD pollen worked for me. I put it on the ladies when I received. I think you should get a couple seeds from the CD pollen.

I’m in the opposite boat, I wanted some flower but getting a ton of seeds since I forgot to neutralize.

Your tent packed full of great flower brotha, Hope you have better luck on the next seed project! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Sometimes you will pound them with pollen and get only a few seeds. Sometimes they are well hidden. I’ve had 1 out of 4 plants with seeds and all were hit. Sometimes they just don’t want to be pregnant.

2 Likes

Shades of Bucky Fuller ! ! !

1 Like

I have no clue what this means!

One of the greatest minds of the 20th century.
Buckminster Fuller - Wikipedia

First to patent the Geodesic Dome.
(Your tent looks a bit like his dome and his home in Carbondale Illinois).

Geodesic dome - Wikipedia

1 Like

That’s really cool.

2 Likes

His book, “The Critical Path” published in 1984, (can be a bit dry reading), discusses many of the problems we are facing today from technology to ecology, Bucky pinpoints the mechanisms and offers viable solutions to many. imho.

2 Likes

So this is aeroponics not hydro since roots are sprayed not sitting in water?

At the Bucky School, Aeroponics Ltd.

They sit in water and the water level is controlled by drain tubes that are adjustable the jets of water create turbulence and airate the water along with the air stones x2 in the reservoir here are couple pics you can see the water level and one of the jets second pic left lower corner small stream of water , it’s like a flowing river with an adjustable dam. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Aw cool you’re doing old school NFT technique that is a fun one, “grow tubes”!

5 Likes

I didn’t think of it that way. Nice. This system was given to my by my brother over 6 yrs ago it’s made by general hydroponics and no longer available, I love this system, I get the fastest growth from it.

3 Likes

It’s the oldest of old ways honestly that got invented in the 1930s as a Dust Bowl era technique I think, but yeah people have been growing weed like that for a long time

2 Likes

Finally took the time to get my fan case and camera hooked up to the Octaprint. Hopefully no more throttling messages and now I can check on the prints without going downstairs to check on it. Should save some time.

8 Likes

More super OG pucks printing.

11 Likes

You gonna start making your own filament?

I’ve been researching it and lots of people prefer the pet plastic filament. I’m interested in using plastic to keep it out of the landfill. :wink: Gonna pull the trigger on a printer soon.

5 Likes