JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I believe the green crack, grabbed it from someone here

6 Likes

Here’s all I have on that GC cut -
“yet to grow the Rom or GC but got them from a close friend who knows they’re legit.”

6 Likes

The romulan is growing very similar to a Romulan leaner romulan x Cherry bomb, we had. So that’s very exciting.

5 Likes

Did you get it as a cut? I bought 2 packs from nirvana. First seed was awesome until I had knee surgery. I think I’ve got 8 left. Gonna try some other strains before I run it again.

4 Likes

Yeah! That romulan cut is one of my top faves of all the moms I’ve grown out so far. Something otherworldly about it. Great terps. Reminds me of some fresh hamster bedding. In a good way. Lol

6 Likes

Our romulan x Cherry bomb was piney and lemony. It was great I’m sad I lost it. I have some more seeds though.

4 Likes

Yea I got it as a cut, my understanding is you won’t find the green crack in seeds, similar to MOB and other clone only cuts.

4 Likes

Could it be mine?

3 Likes

Did you give @Rhino_buddy a cut of green crack?

4 Likes

No, I have beans.

4 Likes

I know who I got it from. :wink:

A legit guy. Grows some dank and has connections. :wink:

Not that @THCeed isn’t thy guy. Maybe he is. :laughing:

4 Likes

He could be, guy broke the internet yesterday with a thread with more than 5000 posts and then 2 part 3’s. I’m not even sure if we are in the same reality as we were before hand

8 Likes

Hahah. I know it man. I can barely keep up with his thread. It’s neat a full time job. :joy:

4 Likes

Were you part of that?
That was pretty crazy for a bit and just as entertaining, at least to me.

8 Likes

I was more watching and laughing but I had a couple comments.

4 Likes

It’s very cool.

3 Likes

If the GUY that I got the beans from, ever heard you say anything bad about them, he would send some of his boys to put an end to that.

3 Likes

I said something bad about it. Give him my address, you have it.

4 Likes

Outta likes, and not sure if I should like that. Haha.

I never say a bad word about anyone unless they deserve it. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Sorry, I don’t want anything to happen. lol

4 Likes