Karma Genetics

Have you tried top dawg sour bx in comparison to karma’s sour?
Silver mountain cross sounds great!
@SkunkHunt101

5 Likes

Yeah karma has some awesome stuff
I would love too get my hands on karmas og aka bear og f4
And his new limited crosses also sounding good like the sour biker an remix of head banger with more Kush influence

4 Likes

I had something like x5 packs of the Sowah from Karma for a member in the US, i forgot who it was but they let me keep the freebie’s of the ‘Sweets’ and Bon Bon.
He received his packs okay. :facepunch:.

I don’t know if Karma is still in the uk or somewhere else but if any of you guys in the US or Canada want to use me to help you score some packs of Karma genetics just pm/dm me. :+1:.
I’ll let you use my safe address for your seeds.

Happy growing peeps’ …
G

11 Likes

Saw these on his webpage that caught my eye…
Some new limited edition releases…
Unfortunately sold out…
But damn I’d love to get my hands on these someday!!

4 Likes

There was a Sour Diesel AND a Sour Bubble co-op seed run done recently and there’s also some pollen from the Sour Bubble around OG - you could make a cross of those if you got any in trades etc. ?! Bingo - your own ‘Sour Gum’ .!
( Lol.)
Or good luck hunting a pack, mate …:crossed_fingers:

Happy growing,
Gaz. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Check out attitude seeds : )

2 Likes

Just snagged a pack of Sowahh from attitude usa. Sold out seconds later. Still some sour bx2 available atm.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, does anyone have contact to karma directly ? I want to ask about a seed increase for the community co-op.
Thanks a ton !

4 Likes

Try mailing him on his shop page

2 Likes

Or he’s pretty active on icmag

1 Like

yup best place to reach Karma G is thru his account on icmag.
I kinda doubt he will agree to seeing any of his packs reproduced in the co-op but ya never know. When I started seed increasing biker v1 and old grandpa scratch ltd he explicitly told me not to release Fgens of his work.
never know unless you ask him though :wink:

4 Likes

Cool I sent him a message we shall see how it plays out !

So if he says no we’re not gonna be able to get some headbanger seeds? :sob: been wanting these for awhile.

3 Likes

A few years ago a guy on icmag made F2’s with headbanger and donated them to the seedbay auctions or icmag server fees and to help Gypsy Nirvana as he had just been released from foreign prison and landed back in the UK. When those seeds dropped I remember there being some drama and not long after the guy who was making the F2’s left the internet of weed.
I think I have even taken some flack because I F2 everything I like and when i posted that I had done that with karma’s old grandpa scratch ltd… that is when he messaged me and said crosses were okay but he didn’t want anyone reproducing and releasing Fgens.

I would definately reach out to him on icmag privately as that is where he is most active. I too would love to see more Headbanger. I have a good stash of F2’s from the couple of keepers I found in the 2 packs I ran. I’m currently running 6 females from F3 seeds I have made from karma’s original Biker Kush (V1). These are in my breeding program this summer but F4 is not planned at this point. The plants are already pretty much identical.

12 Likes

Yeah Karma got back to me and pretty much said the same thing.

He said 200 packs will be dropped soon and he’ll continue to drop more packs of it ever year, so for anyone dying to get some headbanger I’d suggest following along his Instagram.

I also mentioned Over grow and how we’d all love to have him stop by and say hi so will see if he does or not.

Anyways, so that means no headbanger repo I’ll keep my eyes open for somthing else to grow for the community !

10 Likes

Headbanger is re stocked on attitude seed bank ! Good luck everyone !
@DGCloud

6 Likes

So I crossed the Red Snake Columbian Sativa x 2 Sowahh Males and got this !

It’s really good too but the plant is already cut down so no clones. I am working on finding this again in the other seeds. I can’t wait to get more Karma gear for sure the Sowahh is really making some nice crossed plants.

18 Likes

Keeping the Karma thread going with a few phenos of Biker Kush at 6wks in the cooker room.

:grin::crossed_fingers:

32 Likes

Ooooooo seeds? :star_struck: man we’re such strainaholics! Looking good @Budderton.

4 Likes

awesome @Budderton , those look yummy!
I’m a big fan of Karma’s work though most of what I have grown is from a few years back.
I’ve got 6 biker kush V1F3 worked by me from original F1 packs in the light dep right now and collecting pollen from 2 really nice males. Not going to be making an F4 as the plants are already so uniform and the traits I want are well represented across the F3’s.
I found a killer male in a 43 seed hunt of Long Valley Royal Kush (aficionado/mandelbrot) that is frosty as fuk… he’s going to knock up some biker kush!!!
gonna be an epic cross

11 Likes