Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Nah, do whatever you please. That plant was just a clone thrown straight into flower.

3 Likes

1 out of 3 is pretty fricken ugly, lagging and mutant like

11 Likes

Lol. Iā€™m so sorry theyā€™re being difficult. Whenever a vast majority of plants are fine and just a couple are finicky, I think theyā€™re acting out for attention. :sweat_smile:

K2 and K3 look like theyā€™ll pick up. That little K1, tho, whew! Lol

If anyone has some funky plants that donā€™t keep up with the pack, feel free to maintain your garden as you see fit. Iā€™ll never be upset about ruthless selections.

8 Likes

Hoping 1 of those 2 is a female. K1 has no chance of going in the ground female or not. Iā€™m going to keep around until solstice anyway, just out of curiosity

7 Likes

Mine all appear to be very similar so far 5 out of 6 made it and are doing good .

12 Likes

Day 45. Growth has slowed, and plumping has started.

I more or less accidentally plucked a little quarter g bud last week, quick dried on the lights, and these are the seeds that were in it.

21 Likes

I know this is a little bit of an older thread but Iā€™d love to try these Kashmir out. Are there anymore of these seeds around / anyone wanna trade w me for some?

Well I know for a fact @Pawsfodocaws has a pack theyā€™re not growing. They sent me a PM on March 8th asking for seeds, and another on March 22nd telling me they already started other seeds and they wonā€™t be able to germinate the ones I paid to mail out. Lmfao

I sent out about fifty packs this time, and without actually counting, I am pretty sure not everyone who received a pack has announced it. I donā€™t care if you canā€™t germinate today, but when people take a pack, and ghostā€¦ I could have sold them seeds and bought my daughter a new book, or more art supplies, so I explicitly reserve the right to troll anyone who preyed on my kindness. But honestly, I donā€™t care very much. Itā€™s just sad that the seeds will go bad in peopleā€™s vaults, instead of getting grown out.

@catapult Put up a post in the seed trading thread, Iā€™m sure someone can help you out.

14 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms Thnx for the tip and for spreading the love far and wide. Not all will fully appreciate and respect your boundaries, but from what Iā€™ve seen on here, you gave generously. Iā€™m sure it will come back tenfold, cheers!

Edit: I hope that didnā€™t come across as dismissive, it sounds like your project left you feeling a little frustrated, thatā€™s no fun. I hope people will still follow up on they end of the deal. How do we give em a little nudge?

4 Likes

If you want em back lol just send me an address. I told you to late I guess, donā€™t have room. My apologies.

4 Likes

Itā€™s all good. Hit up @catapult and pay it forward

4 Likes

Sounds good! Edit hit em up, they are otw later today!

8 Likes

One of the first four I have going has variegated leaves. Iā€™m getting it on every node so far but still small. Theyā€™re still getting into their nutes on their 1 gal pots. Iā€™ll get pics up soon.

6 Likes

Iā€™d be very interested in a pic or two.

4 Likes

Sad day today.
Female number 6 was chopped and tossed in the compost.
She started herming. Found 4 or 5 nanners sprouting from some of her lower budsā€¦

Thorough inspection of the remaining 3 females didnt find any other pollen sacs, so they are still doing well.

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear it has been dispatched, tho. Telling people to kill plants brings such a dirty feeling.
Itā€™s a jarring proposition to a lot of people. Some of them do not appreciate the suggestion. :cry: :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

It takes a while sometimes for folks to come around to the frame of mind ā€˜Sometimes you have to be ruthlessā€™.

I wrestled with it a little. :laughing:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I STILL wrestle with that concept, though recent changes in methods will probably change attitude as well (going perpetual).

Initially I kept seeds from my herm plants; I figured I would collect the seeds and make hash with the herms. I still have a container with a bunch ā€” just in case!

Since joining here and starting a preservation grow - my goals have changed and I think the herm seeds will find their way into the bin if I can manage a seed run.

6 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a tough hurdle, when seeds are as expensive as as they are. Like, ā€œI spent $200 on this pack of seeds and you want me to do what?ā€

:joy: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I still have issue with killing my perfectly good males.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes