Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

I’ll get some pictures when I get home, but everything is going very well. Ended up with close to 3/4 females, and it looks like the male plant that sexed first is going to be the keeper as far as male plants go. Very smelly and a great structure, too. . Actually has better branching and smell than the female that’s the same size😁though she’s no slouch either. Such pretty plants!

5 Likes

I think this dude @StevieG will be joining in, too. He’s got this mom going.

25 Likes

Damn. Female number 1 also hermed. I just found one lone nanner on a lower bud.
She is the tiny one in the front.

Both plants that hermed were very tiny, and probably a stressed (my root zone pH was waaaay too low. It is normalized now… but, plants were NOT happy about it)

I’m gonna toss her in the morning. :cry:

Of the two remaining, the one on the left is my favorite structure, and most resinous.

Smell wise, they are all almost identical. Fuel, with a hint of spice and… bubblegum?

Edit: wife just came down while I was photographing plants. She says the Azad K smells like eucalyptus, and her nose is waaay better than mine. So eucalyptus it is… not bubblegum :crazy_face:

16 Likes

If you have any for outside . I’d like to give it a shot . If I’m not to late. I’d be glad to post it

1 Like

Azad’s looking a bit hungry gave them a feed this morning .

10 Likes

The two remaining females are a halfway through week 6 of flowering.
only a few more to go, and some ripe seeds are beginning to drop, while inspecting buds.
Two fell out and into the soil this morning, but I couldn’t find them… I’m sure they’ll pop up in the compost pile next season.

3 Likes

Here are the first four I have going. The Variegated one is zoomed in in the second two pics. Lookis like it’s going to keep it going. Maybe I can find a male variegated. Or female if this one is male.

They’ll get a new pot this weekend I believe. I may have to force their sex first but we’ll see. peace

13 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I’ll have to watch mine close as I tend to stress test most plants .

5 Likes

The two seed moms are almost to week 8. Most of the seeds look done, but not all.

Smells are currently all fuel and burnt rubber.

Going to give them 2 more weeks.

(Updated. Oops. I uploaded the wrong picture earlier)

17 Likes

Man, mine are taking their time showing sex. I’m ready to put them in larger pots. I let them sleep in the flower room a couple of days so maybe any day now. Sexy looking plants so far.

7 Likes

So… that seed that fell out of its pod and landed in the soil, and I couldn’t find it last week? I found it this morning!

Boom. Talk about over achievers! :rofl:
This seed didn’t even get a drying out period, and just started growing at the base of its mom.

17 Likes

Ah, a proud family. I hope mine show me their naughty bits today. I want to get them in bigger pots. They are more than ready. I may sprout a few more today as well. Your plant looks great. I like the structure and the buds look substantial. Nice job! peace

7 Likes

The one that is producing the most resin (number 2?) is a bit leggy. Not a huge fan of how stretched out the internode spacing is. Her buds are decent, but not that impressive. She’s also starting to foxtail a bit.

But, the number 4 female, is a nice compact plant with much tighter internodes and her buds are dense and fat… and they keep bulking up. She’s my favorite. But, we will see what happens in next 2 weeks.

They both smell identical.

:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

well we will call her #2 and shes doing great healthy af.
and we will call her #1. She has lots of branches already. there just a lil under 2ft each Plant as of right now. Now a few months of nice weather would be great. I have a male and female already as a breeding pair ill have to update them soon too! Cheers and thanks @Worcestershire_Farms

11 Likes

Which one is which? Can you get a pic of the structure on each of em.

3 Likes

I’ll get pics tomorrow when the lights are on again :+1:

2 Likes

Well, Looking like the start of male bits on my remaining 2. I’m keeping a close eye on them, but I’m 75% sure. Hoping one of them surprises me. I still have the mutant, but I didn’t bother transplanting it. I’ll grab a pic so you know what it looked like before I throw it in the green can.

3 Likes

Congratulations @firehead for making seeds that likely will smell like burnt rubber & for the seeds to grow up so close to its mom :laughing::rofl:

Ps. I don’t want any burning tire smelling cannabis, but I’m excited for ya bro. It’s always awesome seeing seeds grow.

5 Likes

I do! I really do. sigh Hoping for a miracle girl here.

5 Likes

@firehead @Meesh hope she stinks like a firey pit of Whitewall tires & petro as the starter.

5 Likes