Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

yea really beautiful, how many days into flower is this now?

2 Likes

Says “Day ~64” right above the picture haha!

4 Likes

Up front are strong solvent / engine-exhaust sort of aromas, that I’m pretty sure are from a eucalyptus / menthol type of terpene. Then there’s a strong Lemonade note in the background, so it’s like eating an Italian Ice while filling your gas tank. Those sharper smells usually fade to a bit of a bubblegum-ish – but there’s none of that, yet.

Better picture. Not even a main cola, this is a side bud lol

I’ve seen a couple people keep her children in flower up until 13 weeks, and it has me wanting to see how long the mom can go. I’ve never ran her past 10/11, but this one is definitely happy enough to make it, if I just let her.

22 Likes

That’s a great description, there! :rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

hah, musta been in my blind spot

2 Likes

Still have some? I’d be down to grow out and record the strain, looking for something new to germinate

2 Likes

Man, I hope mine look like that. Nice flowers. Mine are all starting to flower so my outdoor fun begins. They’ve been mostly bomb proof as far as I can tell. Hungry and thirsty is one characteristic they all share.

What’s the tallest AK you’ve seen? Mine are in 5 gal felt pots (one is in a 3), and they stayed less than two feet I’d say. I expected them to stretch, and maybe they still will, but so far not so much.

I have a little pollen from a nice looking male, too.

7 Likes

Mine isn’t stretching that much @GMan . I think my girl is only gonna be about 4 feet. Her buds are already really nice though and she just started

@Worcestershire_Farms mine has no lemon or citrus to it at all. More like a spice/incense and burnt rubber. If Morocco were a smell. I picture harem outfits and people smoking from a hookah. It reminds me of the movie Casablanca. lol

7 Likes

I gave away a bunch of breeding pairs in spring, so there will be a ton of them available in the next couple months. Keep following along and you’ll know when to shout out.

7 Likes

That’s a good question. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that’s overly stretchy. Kashmir’s a few thousand feet up, so if they get crazy wind speeds now and then it makes sense that they’d stay a little low.

6 Likes

I really should hit some of my Indian friends up for some seeds.

3 Likes

Lol. Dude, that sounds awesome. I’m so glad to hear it. I think that’s the male’s influence – he’s got a lot more of the funkiness than the female. The mom tends to change aromas as time goes on.

I think he’s also the reason people have been able to keep the children in flower for so long.

7 Likes

One female plant I had, the one that was my favorite of the bunch, didn’t stretch even one inch during flower. In fact. Once flowering started, she just stopped growing completely. But she made very thick chunky buds.

One of the males stretched like mad… and a couple of the girls stretched some. But seems like stretching in this strain is not as common as others.

8 Likes

All of the branches are falling over along different axis’, so it’s hard to get a good representative picture.

28 Likes

How long has she been in flower? Bodacious!

4 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Around 35 days flower

14 Likes

All the above pictures is kash plant 1.
All the below pictures are mac v1.

the below picture is the 2nd Kash .

Good looking out and shout out to @Worcestershire_Farms for stopping by and cleaning my plants and prettying them up for me! Cheers!

21 Likes

Wow, why are all of mine super thin leafed? I did sprout the tiniest seeds I was sent. The bigger ones never opened for me. Could’ve easily been my fault.

I’ll take fresh pics this afternoon.

5 Likes

Ya mine have super skinny leaves and seem to be extremely slow to bud . Hope they shift up a gear or two in the next little bit.

6 Likes