Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

@GMan @ShiskaberrySavior
I think it’s environmental. Because he’s running the same mom that I just was, and his leaves are fatter than mine were, too, on a genetically identical plant.

It’s also possible your each have plants leaning towards the father, and the wider leaved plants lean more towards the mother.

6 Likes

I do have mine in pots so I can adjust if need be. They’ve started early flower now. Mine don’t have a lot of limbs, either. They sort of stopped growing in that really hot weather early on. They motor on, though. Not complainers at all.

3 Likes

Thanks for that info wonder when they start to stack buds I was thinking dropping a hr light off them it’s almost like 12 hrs is a fine line for bud development .

3 Likes

Male just hanging out even he’s got some what skinny leafs nothing like the girls though.

13 Likes

I’m happy to see what your plants look like at day 35 of flowering. Mine look similar now, and the end of my season is mid october…getting a bit nervous. It’s hard to tell when the beginning of flowering is when plants are Outdoors, but thanks to your photos I can tell they are indeed flowering and probably have been for a couple weeks . Some strains take their time setting the stage for a very fast, vigorous phase of actual flower production. Typically Sativas do this.

4 Likes

Mine are acting exactly the same way. One looks like "Cousin It’, all shaggy up top but it’s budding and has been sort of for a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Kashmir will bud just fine under 12/12 light cycle. Like a fine woman, they take their time getting dressed, but then put on a show😁, making the wait worthwhile.

9 Likes

Hey @Upstate, i thought I had two males on my Malana but I have a female and a male! I put them in bigger pots yesterday and will try to keep them going. Both are starting flower as well. I’ll get pics today.

They are really cool looking plants. Nothing like what most people are used to growing.

I still have some up in the mountains, and I’ll head up there again soon to monitor them. Not sure how many M/F he has.

4 Likes

I’d help her with her buttons and zippers if that’s what she needs everyone else is naked and showing off there buds for over 2 weeks now . I must admit she has the nicest structure out of the works I’ve got going so that’s a plus.

23 Likes

Mine was the second plant to bud outdoors. Her buds are looking fatter than the rest of my plants. I’d say mine is more of a short squat plant with the slightly broader leaves and less branching. Also very pretty red leaf stems. Her buds look like they will be seriously fat when they are done. Very thick main stem for such a stocky plant. Sounds like she leans more towards the mother plant that @Worcestershire_Farms described. I’ll get some plant and bud pics for you guys tomorrow.

7 Likes

My girl today.

24 Likes

@Meesh i cant believe how far along ur plants are Wtf! Mine just started throwing hairs last week.

And its crazy how much these grew in 6 days lol
Cheers

18 Likes

Same here mine are in the 5th week of flower and just now starting to form buds. Starting to worry there gonna be 12/14 week finishers .

6 Likes

Mine have been in flower outside for about two weeks. I went to feed all of my plants yesterday and they were the driest I ever let them get. The day before they were real heavy from a rain so I didn’t check yesterday till evening.

They start dropping older leaves and they start dying from the bottom up. They never droop. Man do they drink a lot, always have. I treated them real nice last night with dry bloom nutes and a good drench with guano, bacto, silica, trace nutrients with humic acid, and a 1/4 teaspoon of molasses. I wish I had put one in the ground. They only get so big in pots for me.

8 Likes

current update-
my friend’s 2 kashmir plants are very bushy, and needing constant pruning for air flow in this climate. They are putting out a lot of leaves. After consistently removing the affected leaves, there is no variegation visible at this point.

They look very stressed during mid day heat but keep growing.

8 Likes

High soil temps, maybe? Without knowing your friends’ circumstances, I would guess adding a lil hardwood mulch might help.

6 Likes

Day 12F in 3 gal fab pots.
They are starting to show some flower formation.

These two girls have been next to each other since germ, but only one has the leaf discoloration.

24 Likes

Nice! Off to a great start!

4 Likes

I’m hoping mine are flowering too. A couple hairs coming on. Hard to judge flowering onset outdoors.
@Worcestershire_Farms how many more weeks flowering after hairs start to come on? Should I be getting a greenhouse ready, lol?
These have a fast actual flower production phase, right?

4 Likes

I think flower is 8 weeks on the kashmir from whats online

2 Likes