Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

I’ve been slacking on the updates, but all is going full steam ahead!

Personally, I’m hunting through my (11?) females looking for a keeper(s). But to pay it forward, I’m keeping the males to seed increase — which I did today. Only pollinated the lowers… so stock will be somewhat limited. But we’ll cross that bridge in the coming months.

Nothing stands out too much about the males yet. I may reveg & stress them all out closer to the end of their life… then select a keeper stud then; but no plans set in stone as of yet.

Here is a quick shot of the girls. Leaves look mostly uniform with 9 leaflets being the max. Variegation is on three females (no males), with one being super prevalent. I found intersex sacs on one females lowers, but everything else looks solid so far

note: I did not pollinate the intersex female! But I kept her for myself because I wasn’t too concerned; plucked em & labeled her.

18 Likes

Here’s my slow poke girls starting to show there buds

18 Likes

Your branches are so dainty

3 Likes

There a strange couple I’m hoping the smoke they produce is going to be killer .

6 Likes

She’s got a nice big open structure, keep us posted as she stacks up.

6 Likes

I was just in the tent taking pics. No major update

20 Likes

Looks great. How many days in flower?

2 Likes

My beast Azad

14 Likes

Going to place my two basic bitches next to the queens above and hope some of their shine wears off on mine.

18F

16 Likes

Looking good from here .

5 Likes

Thank you. And this is no dig on the plants, but the grower. Those girls above look excellent.

7 Likes

I’m hoping WF has some other crowd source strains needing run , the other girl isgetting interesting her sister below must’ve been adopted .

15 Likes

Hold my beer… er, uhm, Bowl…

So the variegation talk here has drawn me in. Lots to catch up on, but thats a blueberry herer auto from @Rabeats2093. Little slower in growth than its sibling… But healthy as can be otherwise…

14 Likes

I don’t want to talk it up too much nor jinx myself…
But yesterday I harvested some other cultivars in the tent; mostly fruity stuff. Up until then every time I opened the tent you would smell a dominant fruity aroma. But when I went in to water today it smelled like burnt rubber — Kashmirs are furthest along so I attribute the smell to them. But anything can happen between now and harvest.

Just wanted to mention it.

10 Likes

The burnt rubber is definitely the Kashmir.
I haven’t opened my Kashmir jar in a couple weeks, but opened it today to see how the smell is maturing.

Man. It’s some weird eucalyptus/burnt rubber/earthy funk smell!

Very unique smell, and a really amazing high.
:sunglasses:

12 Likes

Starting to steal the show .

25 Likes

Not to steal your thunder, I’m just falling in love with this camera.

Mother Kashmir, chopped a little early.

24 Likes

Not a problem care to venture a guess to when that plant could finish wondering if I need to bake a cake and buy candles . Don’t get me wrong I’m enjoying the grow but at 60 days in she has a ways to go and already I’m drooling to taste her . Her sister is at least a week or more behind due to her location under a light but she also is looking similar structure. Thanks

4 Likes

I would guess before Halloween. How much before being personal preference.

3 Likes

I chopped mine at 11 weeks. And I could have waited one more week, but I got too impatient.

5 Likes