Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

The Kashmir seeds have nice striping on them. It’s not like a tiger stripe as some seeds have. It reminds me more of… the stripes on a largemouth bass? :crazy_face: yes. I might be high.

7 Likes

Stopped over and had a fire with this dude @StevieG and got his permission to post a couple shots of his girls.

28 Likes

Looks like they’ve got a ways to go too. Next time you visit tell him they are looking good see if you can take more pics once there in full bud should be very impressive with giant cola’s blowing in the breeze!

5 Likes

Yeah, yo yours’ is looking particularly Indian. I had been thinking it was the environment that brought it out, but you might have just found a specimen with a particularly high ratio of long-gone ancestors genes.

I can’t wait to see what she turns into.

Speaking of:

That’s nonsense. This lady is a Beaut! Real strong apical dominance in this girl. That main cola is gunna be crazy.

8 Likes

Mine or khaoohs?
@Worcestershire_Farms

3 Likes

Day 28F, despite my efforts, these girls continue to thrive. The one on the right is a very thirsty girl and I’ve let her get a bit too dry compared to the left plant. These are some great girls to grow.

25 Likes

Those are some fine looking ladies my friend.
What kind of smells are you getting off them, anything specific or special?

4 Likes

I’m not getting much of anything right now, but I don’t have the most sensitive nose.

4 Likes

I’m the same way. I never get much of anything till after the curing process. Just thought I would ask, pink lemonade or chocolate oranges would make me drool :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Soon as I start getting an identifiable scent off them, I’ll be sure to mention it. I’m curious what it’ll be.

5 Likes

Mine are the same minimal to no smell yet .

5 Likes

my friend’s outdoor kashmir flowering and looking good. very little variegation present at this stage.

looks like it will be a good producer, and flowering quicker than just about anything else in the garden.

23 Likes

I’m looking forward to growing this strain , the time is coming up soon

5 Likes

These girls are kicking it into over drive. Took em a lil while to start flowering but there going so fast now.

they should finish outdoors for me right around halloween . they did last year.
:beers: cheers

27 Likes

She’s so pretty !

29 Likes

She’s a beast.

5 Likes

Thanks looking forward to when those colas fill out she’s gonna be impressive.

6 Likes

21 Likes

Just returned from vacation. I’ll get some pics tomorrow. My plant resembles @zephyr buddy’s and @StevieG plants. However, mine started budding quite some time ago and is forming dark hairs now, almost finished… Plus her colas are now the size of beer cans!!! I literally said “Holy Fuck” when I saw them today after being gone a week. Won’t be long until harvest only a week or two it seems. Super excited!

17 Likes

Today’s pics as promised

37 Likes