Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Well documented. :+1:
It took me a year+ before I smartened up and started to add date and source; then vac pack :rofl:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Warm Winter Wishes…INDEED!! @firehead for the very generous hook up…Much appreciated!

I’ll get these soaking this weekend and get the fun started. Have a clean 12x24 room waiting for these.

Looks to be over 30 of these…should get a few keepers to make a seed increase and send back for future populations.

Happy growing

Brian(Alaskagrown)

21 Likes

Anyone looking for wild Azad( POK) Kashmir Genetics should check out Landrace Warden on IG. These can get tall…and are barely worked. I got a message this morning that seeds are available now @Worcestershire farms. Doesn’t look like a yielder lol.

7 Likes

@Upstate Yeah, those are the Pulwama from Irrazin, correct?

Checked it out and I don’t think so, anymore. Coincidence that they dropped on the same day. Irrazin had someone make more Pulwama Kashmir and they’re being released thru Fullpower. I finally got in touch with him thru IG and if he’s not willing to replace the dead pack he sent me for $150, I’m not fucking with Irrazin anymore, tho.

Addendum; took two years to get in touch with him, but he’s gunna send a replacement. Good stuff. Good stuff

10 Likes

No, these are definitely from Azad. They go up to 12-16 feet If i recall correctly. Definitely feral genetics. I saw the Pulwama pics and damn if it doesn’t look like Ace seeds PCK. Same unusual coloring of the buds. Pretty.
Heres some Pics from Botanical Warden…

I had listed Landrace Warden( pulwama) instead of Botanical Warden in that earlier post. Wrong guy for Azad @Worcestershire_Farms
Edit…are they the same guy?

6 Likes

I can’t wait for this! Will you report progress here?

4 Likes

Four Kashmir seedlings, from four different batches. The seeds were started in rockwool, watered with Mycos,(Mykos?) and transplanted to soil after about a week.
Macy

Macy
Stacey

Stacey
Tracy

Tracey
And Beth

Not pictured is three clones of the original mom. Trying to get as many different batches together as possible for one big hunt in the spring. The plan is to cross each of these 4 to a clone of the mom, regardless of the children’s sex (Man that’s a weird sentence.)

16 Likes

I threw this Kashmir seed in the top of this stump it’s december 26th and we have had 2 inches of snow already yesterday was freeze g rain but today was nice warm and check it out . now how to bring it in lol.

and I just think this picture is ill but thts the stump
Cheersguys

17 Likes

Potted up the clones of my “keepers” that I kept. Look at the male :grimacing:
He’s dying to spread drop his pollen

10 Likes

Yes I’ll post the whole grow here in this thread…start to finish. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay…been insanely busy(work, current grows, life…lol)but about ready to drop them 30 seeds in some well water and H2o2. This will be a selected breeding(not open pollination)out of the best I find…try to progress the line a little further forward in stability and quality!

Not sure if I’ll run these 12/12 or 10/14(flower)…possibly a slow shift in light cycle for stability reasons…OR maybe just do a 12/12 and weed out the hermaphroditism and try to stabilize for indoor production….decisions decisions! Lol

Happy New Years OG!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

5 Likes

… So I did it I had to wait for the log to unfreeze. Today was 50 degrees . The rest of the week isnt going to break 40 lol so it was now or never.

Cheers, male or female im hoping to get seeds from it lol

12 Likes

Dude, I can’t get over that first picture of the newly germinated seedling surrounded by ice.

6 Likes

Seedlings are oddly tough when it comes to cold. Even tropical seedlings. I bet Kashmir seedlings could handle temperatures in the middle/ upper teens no problem if they are born in the cold. Neat photo for sure!
@StevieG that’s great you saved the little one😁.

4 Likes

Let’s get this party started!!

30 x Azad Kashmir seeds soaking in well water with 7-10 drops of H2o2…these will soak for about 24 hrs then into a damp paper towel and ziplock sandwich bag.

Probably transplant into “solo” cups, or small fabric pots…we’ll see…

More info about nutrients, lighting, grow space to come!

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

So…

My soon to be ex girlfriend threw away my Azad Kashmir seeds this morning! On purpose!!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

To say I’m pissed is a understatement!!!

I found 1 fucking seed…

6 Likes

Say what? Damn you must of really pissed her off ! I might have part of a pack I can send you if I can locate them .

2 Likes

Be calm cool and collected til out the door.
Then be careful for six months, then, get even.

5 Likes

Wow, that is not cool.

1 Like

Holy Shit!!

Was doing some cleaning… and behind the TV I notice a bit of water…and what do I find in this little puddle of water??

25 Azad Kashmir seeds!

I thought they were gone for good!!

So cleaned the seeds and soaked in more H2o2 water for about a hr…moved into a damp paper towel and ziplock.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress…

Brian(Alaskagrown)

19 Likes

Not only did you have a puddle of water behind the TV… you also had 25 seeds behind it?! :joy:

4 Likes