Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Lol. That’s not the same thing at all!

it is when he doesn’t even comment. just post that picture in his first post ever and leave.

1 Like

Meh :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Yo, that seedling is legit amazing. Nobody will ever see it now. :sob: :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like all but one of these seeds will have a date with destiny tomorrow morning!

Maybe the last one will open…fingers crossed!!

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

Lol. Why?

There’s two rules to life, brother.
Don’t stress the small stuff, and it’s all small stuff.

4 Likes

Kashmir Azad genetics = very stable great genetics. People who grow Kashmir Azad = not the most stable genetics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There was an Indian dude who mentioned one day, that Azad means Free, which is a pretty hotly contested fact(?) It’s part of Pakistani Occupied Kashmir. As opposed to Chinese Occupied Kashmir, and Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Imagine those three, Nuclear-armed countries as neighbors!? Kind of makes the snow feel lighter in the shovel. lol

8 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty thankful Barefrog scooped them up and saved us the trip. 98.6% chance I don’t make it out of there alive.

3 Likes

Got the babies transplanted today…24/25 germinated…96% is good enough for me! I’ll still give the straggler another day or so see what happens…maybe we’ll get 100%!? :wink:

Used Sunshine #4 Advanced as the soil for the transplant…not my preferred material but had it laying around and works perfectly fine to be honest!

Watered soil with well water and 1 tsp each of Extreme Blend(Norwegian Sea Kelp, Humic/Fulvic/Amino Acids),Fulvic Acid, Amino Acids. Along with Endo Myco, and Trichoderma…

Lighting(for now) will be a single 315 CMH(Philips bulb) 24/0, and a 4x4 tent.

Decided to use 16oz red solo cups for the transplant as again something I had on hand…set all seedling’s about 1/8” under the soil line. Finally, used ziplocks as humidity tents with each bag getting 1 spray of R.O. water…

These should grow very fast reaching the tops of the ziplocks in two day or less!

Enjoy

Brian(Alaskagrown)

P.S. Yes I know…should have cleaned out the tent first…have a Auto Gambian x Blueberry finishing up…also no pest’s so I think we’ll be just fine! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@Alaskagrown I also hang my germing seeds and wait for long roots. I’ve moved from paper towels to coffee filters…the roots don’t grow through. I’ll take pics next time. It works like a dream!

7 Likes

I’d have to look at the brand…not one of these grew through the paper towel! I’m actually surprised…usually I get a few!!

3 Likes

I had tried asking him for the story, long before I burned that bridge, and he was real short with me. My understanding is it was a Canadian soldier who passed the seeds on to Barefrog. Bare passed em to Carty, Carty to Argo, Argo to me.

10 Likes

Not too much to see today…removed baggies and topped off soil level in cups to help support the little babies!

Cruising right along :sunglasses:

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

Here how they look tonight sitting next to some Blueberry Auto…only transplanted 12/23 of the BB as didn’t feel they were ready yet…tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

13 Likes

One of my Azad Kashmir at day 31 of 12/12

26 Likes

Lot of beautiful plants on here. This looks like a really special strain. Great work everyone.

6 Likes

Very nice looking

2 Likes

Hey guys, loved cruising thru this thread.
I’m talking with Argo, the creator and trying to get the next generation of his Kashmir
Strain. Brother dislikes the post office, so wish me luck. Should get nuff to share
Around…
Carty

10 Likes

That may have been @ShivamGrover. The people of POK( Pakistan occupied Kashmir, aka Azad) almost unanimously( 95%)want freedom from Pakistan. I’ve never seen more people in agreement about something like this.

9 Likes