Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

I apologize for disclosing that info. I guess instead of asking multiple people who I think may have in dm, I thought it would be easier that way, also like you said, if they were labeled :thinking:ā€¦ thanks again

1 Like

Looking forward to them, not sure how they will do outdoor here , so thatā€™s why I want to try at least one . Plus I donā€™t want to waste them if they donā€™t do well outdoor in my area.

1 Like

Not at all, itā€™s my own fault for not labeling the seeds, or telling people what to expect lol. Honestly itā€™s a bit of an outdated habit. I donā€™t think another operation green merchant is very likely.

7 Likes

Terp description sounds crazy! Hope you find the fems youā€™re looking for.

2 Likes

Excellent thankyou

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Your good people.

1 Like

Dumb postal workers. my mailman delivered a package, and set it under my mailbox, in very strong winds, and thereā€™s a huge field right behind it. Glad I went out in to the field to see what it was, because it was a birthday gift for my wife that her family sent. Oh the neglect. On top of that a wildfire had broken out in that field later that day. Iā€™m sure it was the good ol boys that cruise down the road in their polaris rangers, drinking beers and smoking cigarettes. (Always picking up beer bottles out of my ditch.)

On another note, hope those azad show soon. Gonna pop em asap. :green_heart::seedling::christmas_tree:

Edit: theyā€™re not all dumb. :wink: Iā€™ve had very nice and considerate mailmen. Even exchanged gifts during holidays. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Some advice when germing the Azad. When the moon was getting smaller( waning moon right?)i attempted germination with ten seeds. 3 germinated, a fourth was trying. Wanting ten plants, i decided to wait until a week before the full moon a couple weeks ago, or 10 days agoā€¦to attempt germination. Also decided to use a heat pad under a mini greenhouse, with the seeds elevated by a sponge off the floor of the tray, (on a paper plate in paper towels )so the seeds didnt cook. 1/4 inch of water in the tray. Lid vents closed.
Since I had 3 of ten pop my first go I dropped 15 seeds . Wanting 6 more or so. All 15 germinated and are growing fine now, lol. The universe wants me to grow this onešŸ˜
Use a heating pad. Use the moon. Plant seeds after the moon begins to increase in sizeā€¦
Iā€™m a believer now.

14 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the indoor line if some are still available. I was about to buy some on another site and saw that these testers were posted here. I can run them inside in living soil SIPs.

3 Likes

The DVD arrived today. Thank you, @Worcestershire_Farms. Canā€™t wait to start these up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready to.get them going so i can see the difference in the indoor vs outdoor . They will arive when I least expect it I know lol

1 Like

Lmfao. Iā€™ll make an exception for youā€¦ Iā€™ll shoot you a pm.

5 Likes

Itā€™s no problem. I can wait until you open them back up for everyone. Seems like thereā€™s some good stuff to be found in these. I didnā€™t see that it had been temporarily suspended until after I posted that.

3 Likes

Some wild variations in the 8 plants so far.

8 is a monster.
3,4,5 kinda small.
1 showing signs of nitrogen deficiency (even though all getting same nutes and water)
2,6,7 almost identical and looking good.

Another week or two in veg before switching to flower.

17 Likes

Got the best DVD in the mail today! Raving reviews from teen magazine. Lol. Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms .

Gonna pop some tonight!

6 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms
Hey brother is that kashmir beans still available Iā€™m from India I would love to grow at my place.

4 Likes

Wow i think im gonna have to run some hash material

4 Likes

I donā€™t even trim the sugar leaves on the Kashmir. These buds are maybe 90 days into cure. After the engine exhaust aromas are gone, and the pink lemonades start to fade, thereā€™s a slight pine smell lingering in the background.

Gotta build a climate controlled drying area so I can learn to lock these flavors in place.

27 Likes

Homie? Did you send me the outdoor line? Iā€™m planning to germ them as soon as they show

7 Likes

Yup, yours is on the way as we speak.
:beers:

11 Likes