Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Those last 2 post aren’t Kashmir lol whoops anyway here’s some Kashmir close up

Cheers and @Worcestershire_Farms when u stop by bring the good camera for some full plant shots!? I’m going to have to start setting up there own photoshoots, dress em all up an shit before u stop thru lol

13 Likes

Don’t you know flip phones are back in.

6 Likes

These girls are stah stah stah stacking, lol

I gotta get some full size pics of em soon lol
Cheers

21 Likes

And that’s how you get a strain called “Surf Ninjas”
Edit: I know that post was 3 weeks old, but I saw an opportunity for a Surf Ninjas joke/ reference, so I took it. I’m not ashamed.

5 Likes

My Kashmir gal. 4 weeks into flower.

I found a nanner on her yesterday. :cry: So… I tossed out the 2 clones of her I had. Not keeping this one as a breeeding mom. But, there were pH problems, that I’m still correcting. That’s why she’s got some yellowing.
But still, I have about 300 more seeds to go through looking for a perfect one :joy:

only just now starting to develop some smells. Burnt rubber and spice. Very subtle.

But she’s got 6 colas. Two of them least 10” long, the others all 14-16” long :open_mouth::smiley:
Hoping for a big harvest from her!

She still has 6-7 weeks to go…

16 Likes

Fucking love that flick, watched it about a million times as a kid

3 Likes

Kashmir number 16 was involved in a hit-and-run with a rodent, and is rapidly losing turgor pressure. She’s a good 4” shorter than her sisters, and the only one yellowing.

(16, , 17, , 19.)

18 Likes

Are these going to finish before the weather turns too cold?

4 Likes

Oh man, it’s anyone’s guess. On an average year our temps aren’t too bad until November, but once in a while Winter hits in October.

One of the most damaging storms in recent history was caused by nonstop beautiful weather, deep into fall, that kept the leaves on the trees green. Right around Halloween (2011, iirc) we got a huge snowstorm, and the trees that should have been bare, instead caught every, single, flake. It blocked roads, crushed cars, and caved in roofs all across the state. Lotta people didn’t have power for a week or more.

As we speak there’s a downpour that’s demolishing the larger girls. Everything shorter than 6ft is fine, but the giants are all leaning heavy. Next year they’ll have some sort of support structure… next year… :cry: :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Dang, let’s hope the rain doesn’t do too much to the garden.

3 Likes

Looks like the Amazon jungle In a great way I wish I could do something like that.

2 Likes

damn kashmir fell over in the storm we had lol stood her back up she has no sign of damage Lil lucky aye?
Here’s a few bud shots from this morning

Cheers fellas

20 Likes

Words are hard.
Plants are pretty.
Thought they were in order but looking back, not a chance. Instead, I have for you, a random assortment of outdoor Kashmir, growing at 42.0N, 71.0W

16 Likes

Couple purpling up already. Number 19 is particularly beautiful

21 Likes

Those look good. They might finish in ny outside

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I missed it but I’m curious, have any new potential fathers caught your eye?

1 Like

Nope, no selections. This year I’ve a buddy running an open pollination using seedlings from a couple different batches of this same family tree.

A couple of the frostiest females are already purpling.

24 Likes

very cool! I just might have to visit your strainly before my next outdoor season :wink: from everything posted here these plants look and sound killer :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been sad the past few days because mine haven’t been showing any purple . But then!

Still waiting on @Worcestershire_Farms to stop by for some full pics of the gals.
Cheers

13 Likes

Those are looking mighty fine.

2 Likes