Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

I’m kind of infatuated with the specific purple on Number Nineteen.

Purple trichomes!

27 Likes

Purple hash should be in order for that girl .

3 Likes

Looks frosty, I’m partial to purple herb too!!!

2 Likes

lol the size of the Kashmir buds this year omg lol
Cheers

23 Likes

Damn dude! Donk city. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

That’s definitely a pretty one! What gen. are these since you received the seeds…?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hey @Worcestershire_Farms and @antheis.

If either of you would like some Kashmir Azad X Jacalyn I’ve got a pack or two with your names on them. The Kash-mom was a small, very compact 9-10 weeker (pictured), and the Jac-dad was a fairly quick flowering dude (can’t find a pic, I’ll send one along if I do).

Just the harvested top.

Three testers of the cross, a little root bound in these cups - definitely more vigor than the Jac IBL on its own, and these would certainly be true F1’s.

Let me know, and thanks!

12 Likes

fuckin a right! that is a nice cross.

3 Likes
  • There’s plants from a full-sibling cross that @StevieG ran outdoors, year before last. And some from his run last year, where he backcrossed to my 3yo mom.
  • And some plants are from the seeds that @Firehead made indoors over winter.
  • As well as girls from a backcross @argo945 made, using two different generations he was holding. My original mom selection is entirely thanks to him, too — her mom was a beautiful pure purple that Argo documented on Opengrow.
  • Plus two generations I made indoors over the last couple years. One full-sibling and one backcrossed.

I have a cheat sheet to remind myself the specific generations of each batch, but I’m out in the city for a few days and don’t have it available at the moment. They vary from 3 to 7 generations outside of Kashmir.

@Vesti I’ll have to take a rain-cheque; I’m so behind I’ll never germinate half of what I’m currently holding. :joy:

5 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms is there any way one could get its hand on the Azad Kashmir seeds you made?

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah, a buddy is running an open random pollination with a bunch of plants I gave em back in May or June. There should be a great deal of seeds in the near future.

8 Likes

That sounds great! Please think of me when you have your hands on some :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would very much appreciate the help I can get :pray:t2:

2 Likes

No worries.

For sake of interest, here’s a clone of my current Kashmir mom.

I’m working things toward eight week flowering, a ‘menorah’ kind of structure, ripe plum/fuelly terps. Terps are pretty dialed in, and this mom finishes in 8weeks and is close to the structure I’m looking for, so we’ll see what her kids can do.

10 Likes

Yeah shes like a super model. Looking real good and photogenic. Good job!

3 Likes

My current Kashmir gal seems to be finishing much earlier than expected.
My notes say she’s at week 8 (but I could be wrong, my notes suck sometimes) previous ones all went to week 11?

This gal has big colas. Each about 14-18” long.

She doesn’t have much smell though. A bit of floral and eucalyptus. No burnt rubber like I expected.

She’s also much frostier than the others I e grown.
But, she did hermie and seeded herself (and two neighbors) pretty good :slightly_frowning_face:

Gonna give her 1 more week

25 Likes

I have a similar hermie mom story - the mom pictured above was the second best out of 5 females I took into flower (out of a couple dozen seeds), and my first choice by far going into flower is pictured here, but she ended up being a massive herm.

This was disappointing (she was going to be a big, fast, smelly branchy gal), but the “fallback” mom does advance the project in the direction I’m heading which is the best I can hope for given the baby-step-closet-breeding circumstances. Here she (the current/fallback mom) is around 6 weeks 12/12.

She’s about 2’ here, and those colas filled in really nicely with solid resinous nugs. In the end I’m pretty happy with the results.

12 Likes

Looks wonderful! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this cultivar :100::100::100:

4 Likes

Condolences. Unfortunately, powerful storms are just part and parcel of life in these United States. They’re amazing to watch, but not good for your plants.

3 Likes

@firehead They found their home today!

Thank you so much for sharing :100:

9 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:really nice buds for such a small plant you did great :mage:

5 Likes