Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

After hearing about all the bullshit going on with Diggy, I think I might pop some more these to dig through all over again. That, and give some more away to folks whenever I find time to stress about shipping :sweat_smile:

I think I had one that threw some ballsā€¦ Not that I cared, because I had 20+ lol ā€” which is wayyy better odds than most modern stuff that I grow

I still miss that one that I deemed as a ā€œkeeperā€ :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Didnā€™t he do an auction around Christmas to fund raise money for OG? Am I remembering that correctly?

I donā€™t wanna speak too much about the mods before they lock/close this threadā€¦ But yeah, Iā€™m one of the ones that appreciate Diggy

3 Likes

I remember his auction and asked about it at the time. It was to raise money to give to his daughter for Christmas, surplus would go to her birthday.

That run was set up to be distributed by the Co-op team according to the OP, there should have been no issues getting the seeds to everyone signed up.

There were 257 on my Sour Bubble repro before I turned off the list as I felt bad for the distributors. I think the biggest was the Goji OG at 296 which was only allowed due to there being 8 seperate growers. Max now set at 150 to keep Co-op manageable.

Not sure about the current situation as I am not privy to what goes on in the back room but there are the answers to a couple questions with my limited info. I am sure things will be worked out in the end.

7 Likes

Madscientist was one of the said distributors and momontherun was also on that list. And momontherun made off with a lot of money. And madscientist threatened to dox me. So anyway there kinda was a issue with who would be distributing seeds. So @Worcestershire_Farms hit up Joe months ago to pay for sponsor. He hasnā€™t been on since what August? Itā€™s a 3 year old thread lol.
Who even is the distributors now? Cause the problem was the money but the money was offered in the first place. So idk why it vanished lol all the hard work was like up in smoke ya know?

God damn!?! 257 I wonder how many photos of sour bubble crosses we will see soon! I remember seeing that thread too holy pollen do u have a ruff estimate on how much pollen u actually produced?
Cheers

5 Likes

Yeah, that list of distributors was way out of date. Itā€™s Swe-can, Gaz29, G-pas / Sebring, Vertebrata and DougDawson.

I collected just over 1/4 lb of pollen and north of 20k seeds, lol. I know of a bunch of crosses that came out of it including Frankenbubble. That is a @JohnnyPotseed creation as he used it on his Frankenstein.

7 Likes

Ya know I was unaware of any trouble surrounding this growā€¦ however, (Iā€™m not 100%) if these are the coffee berry Iā€™m thinking of they are definitely worth any extended wait to receive them. Very nice stuff hereā€¦:smiley::smiley:

AND now that I have been thinking about it, I think that @lambchopedd is correct, and Hermieā€™s do appear in the line in about 1 in 20 female plantsā€¦thatā€™s just the plants way of incentivising you to grow it outā€¦:wink:

Little moreā€¦I wouldnā€™t say I like it more than that special Raspberry you all know, but it is DEFINITELY very goodā€¦breakfast weed so to speak :drooling_face::beers:.

5 Likes

Well, I would still love to see this thread get finished. I have thousands of pure Kashmir seeds that everyone has made over the last few years.

I wonder if the list of everyone is still available.
If itā€™s possible to reopen the thread and let the seeds fly, possibly even add to the list.
Iā€™d be willing to send the seeds to you guys if your willing to receive them.
@DougDawson , @Gaz29 , @Sebring , @Swe-can , @Vertebrata
Just lmk :clinking_glasses:

And again thanks to everyone who has ran the plants and are currently running them itā€™s freaking awesome!
I might run pure kashmirā€™s again next year, and the year after that too lol!

Cheers

6 Likes

I would say your best bet would be to PM the MODs bud. They would be the only ones that could do that if itā€™s possible. I am happy to help you get some beans out there if needed. I would start with the MODs though to see if you can retrieve the list. I am sure the list will also be a huge mess with a bunch of folks who are not here any more since itā€™s 3 years old. Does not look like things went well with Worcestershire_Farms. Also @G-paS collects seeds and distributes for Sebring, he does not really respond here at present.

4 Likes

@G-paS did u ever run the kashmir we sent you?

@DougDawson I figured I would hit up the co op distributors, since everyone is saying it was setup to be a co op just made sense to me lmao.
My fault tho.
But will do I will reach out to them,

Cheers

3 Likes

I am not saying to not get in touch with us distributors bud, only that to get anything done with the thread you would need the mods. G-Pas is on vacation right now, just an FYI in case it takes her some time to respond.

3 Likes

@TeamOG lmk how to get these seeds into peoples hands, would be much appreciated.

Cheers

4 Likes

If you like I can do a signup for Canadians and get them out there. At least the list would be current and I already have addresses.

3 Likes

Agreed on both parts lol, I think it just makes sense to not necessarily start from scratch but as for the list I think itā€™s appropriate to start from scratch.
Iā€™m not looking to profit off of these at all.
Could be a giveaway,
could be a fundraiser 100% profits to the site idc lol
My mission is to just see people grow these out.
Iā€™ll check with the mods via pm over the next few days to get it started. And Thanks again for all the help and or correcting.
@DougDawson
Cheers

This issue has already been concluded by the mods. The co-op will not be distributing this project.

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

So Iā€™m to keep all the hard work over the last 3 years to myself? Seems greedy but ok. U guys really donā€™t want people to get seeds huh?
Cheers

I was willing to send em to 1 of the distributors and u guys could disperse them to each other.
This makes 0 sense. Iā€™ll leave it alone but it makes 0 Sense.
And then why was diggy banned if the distributors werenā€™t going to send them out?
Cheers

1 Like

Not sure why you singled me out, not cool! Team OG closed the thread after much conversations with diggy. Joe has some stuff going on and the mods are dealing in his absence.

You donā€™t charge $20 and use the co-op distro. Everybody is free to send their seeds themselves. He collected the fund to cover shipping, supplies and growing! You all should get your seeds from him.

Sorry no seeds go to Sebring for the co-op. He is doing the IT stuff and I am his grunt.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s true, apologies there are a lot more, sent out 80 packs outta pocket and had less than 20 of the testers actually participate.
but u gotta understand ur the seed distributor. And u never ran the tester pack and Iā€™m supposed to send you seeds. If I gave my buddy 5 dollars to go get me candy from the corner store I would not send him again if he came back with nothing.
If u guys remember donnie. He made off with 5 packs of kashmir., And again @zephyr was also on the list, and the same thing happened 0 photos as well. Ur the co op team. I know your going to take it disrespectfully itā€™s not intended itā€™s to make u see my side real quick.
But I also understand diggys not coming back as well. But Iā€™m not diggy I still wanted people to receive the seeds lol.
Iā€™ve personally never sent a pack out yet lmfao.
But Iā€™ll continue on I guess like this never happened.
Cheers

everybody should be aware that these kashmir seeds carry an unknown viroid or pathogen, which will spread to your garden and contaminate soil unless serious precautions are taken.

2 Likes

Who is we?

2 Likes